ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're doing FCFS? Thought they typically do email raffles for consortium releases. 

In any case, how's the line at 5 AM? Honestly, seems a bit easier to get these Havens in NYC with all the boutiques getting them compared to SF, which gets a small allocation that is typically 50% or more backdoored. 
I might very welll be wasting my time, but there's two chairs out here and 6 people sitting in cars. This is my first time trying release day at KITH

I might very welll be wasting my time, but there's two chairs out here and 6 people sitting in cars. This is my first time trying release day at KITH
Hmm, seems unlikely they are doing FCFS then but I can't say since I'm not clued into how they're releasing these. On a separate note, I do believe KITH always gets one of the largest consortium collab allocations of boutiques across the globe. 

Undefeated (LA at least), END, Solebox and SNS are probably a few of the other top allocation accounts. DSM is probably up there too. 

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm whether solebox amsterdam doing in store raffle for UB x Haven or they just do normal release¿ (in line waiting, etc)

And if so, how crowded are there?

Can anyone confirm whether solebox amsterdam doing in store raffle for UB x Haven or they just do normal release¿ (in line waiting, etc)

And if so, how crowded are there?
They had raffle and you had to enter friday in store. Today is just pick up.

I ordered the white blue red r2 from ADC. No email or tracking yet right? So I go to my account under orders and it says I don't have any orders? Usually adidas ships next day so I'm a lil worried I'm not going to get these now with no way to track my order. Sucks!

For those who got RC in hand, how does it fit? I'm wearing 10 for 1.0s because of tight ankle area, 9.5 for 2.0s, which is my true size, and 9 for regular 3.0 but have to go up to 9.5 for TB and leather LTD since they fit tighter. BoostGod said it fits baggy like the Solebox, not sure how it compares to other 3.0s

I actually really like the Havens but I know I'll strike out online so there's really no point in me trying and wasting my time today. Weather is actually getting better here in NH which is nice. Might have to hit the driving range and watch the Masters later. 

That END L email tho
smokin.gif
arrived to my inbox as expected lmao

Not sure he'll say. This is like pulling teeth lol 
i know my boy alp secretive it's all good. maybe it's his spot at the DMV in whcih case that'd be lit.

i've got my own plans this AM but just wondering what was worth posting

i know my boy alp secretive it's all good. maybe it's his spot at the DMV in whcih case that'd be lit.

i've got my own plans this AM but just wondering what was worth posting
Yeah not sure why he would post the pic of his ticket then........

Back
Top Bottom