ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hit Kith right as hey dropped.  Sat in wait for 10 minutes before selling out.  ****.

Ubiq hit place order.  Site froze 10 times, then sold out.

Couldn't possibly be more mad right now.

Totally bombed on RC and thought today was the release day 
laugh.gif

Any other places they'll be dropping or is it just Havens now?

Hit Kith right as hey dropped.  Sat in wait for 10 minutes before selling out.  ****.

Ubiq hit place order.  Site froze 10 times, then sold out.

Couldn't possibly be more mad right now.
the queue literally does nothing but stop manual users, bots bypass it like its not even there. although you can bypass the queue manually, still, the vast majority of people wont be quicker than a bot.

the queue literally does nothing but stop manual users, bots bypass it like its not even there. although you can bypass the queue manually, still, the vast majority of people wont be quicker than a bot.
I was never even in the Ubiq que.  Was in it half hour before drop and was let through.  Added no problem, put in info no problem, hit place order and it froze 30 times.

RC will still have more drops, but Havens is almost done at this point. 

Haven's online was last week, barring that restock.

Some consortium accounts should get them by the end of this coming week/Saturday. Check NiceKick's blog:

http://www.nicekicks.com/reigning-champ-x-adidas-athletics-collection-store-list/
Thanks for the replies brothers. I think there would've been a better shot on ADC but since thats out of the bag, Im hoping I can score something later on

Back
Top Bottom