ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've been having an issue with this damn queue lately. Almost every time I get it. Not sure what to do. I've noticed I don't get it on Mozilla, just Chrome. Need that chrome autofill tho. Anyone got any ideas?
I'm always able to bypass it on chrome. How early do you setup?

I've been having an issue with this damn queue lately. Almost every time I get it. Not sure what to do. I've noticed I don't get it on Mozilla, just Chrome. Need that chrome autofill tho. Anyone got any ideas?

Does Firefox still do extensions? Download one for autofill.

Yeah this season I havent wanted **** so far but saw captcha was gone.   How are bots not getting through?

Supreme still has captcha. It's just sometimes not visible. Supreme takes a lot longer to sell out now than it did in the past, all relative of course.

Supreme still has captcha. It's just sometimes not visible. Supreme takes a lot longer to sell out now than it did in the past, all relative of course.
I've noticed that.  People saying that cant checkout.  i've also noticed they have gone from horrible clothes, to awful clothes recently, so maybe nobody is trying to hard.

Anyone got a line on a pair of trace cargo sz 9? It's like the only 3.0 I want but never was able to score

UNDFT 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom