ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StockX question for those who have bought and or sold.

So as a buyer, I pay the $13 shipping.. and as a seller I also pay for shipping...  seems like someone is double dipping and its not me. 

As a seller, I get shipping deducted, then have to send my shoes to StockX do I obviously have to pay for shipping or do they send me a label?

That whole process seems f'd 
You pay shipping fees regardless if you're selling a pair or buying a pair.   Just as you normally would sell on eBay or whatever platform,  you pay to ship your item sold to the buyer. In this case you're shipping to StockX.  They just deduct it from your pay out and send you a prepaid shipping label.  Same thing with GOAT, but GOAT's shipping is only a flat rate of $10 as opposed to StockX $14

New to the thread, tried to do a search, results inconclusive. Google results also inconclusive. Figured why not ask.

I understand that but rrs has brick and mortar stores as well. One of the most talked about stores and idk how google didnt let u kno that theyre a reputable company. Next time a tip is to search the thread 1st using the thread search function. I mean we cant even use the accident gif for this. I dont believe its ever been asked.

Had these waiting for me at the hotel.

Now to wake up at 4am on vacation to get Mi Adidas.....still mulling over options. FCFS to design and checkout is probably the most BS thing ever.

teddy and everything in relation to him is pure cringe

i could go on forever on why he is a cornball but the lone fact he thinks he can "**** up resell" or have any real impact on the resale market is a direct indication of how delusional and how full of himself he is 

not to mention he manages to make every single shoe he cops look wack af on feet

He seems cool enough, but I'll never forget this wonderful tattoo of two LEFT pairs of NMDs:
View media item 2402954

Need a grey pair of ub's. Torn between the mystery grey and Superbowl 3.0's. Does someone have both in hand and if so which do you prefer?

Between these three options which would you guys recommend to cop for resale

-RC 3.0

-RC 1.0

-SNS x SS 3.0

If you could only choose one

I understand that but rrs has brick and mortar stores as well. One of the most talked about stores and idk how google didnt let u kno that theyre a reputable company. Next time a tip is to search the thread 1st using the thread search function. I mean we cant even use the accident gif for this. I dont believe its ever been asked.

Searched thread and NT as a whole. Calm down.

Back
Top Bottom