ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

http://www.adidas.com/pt/copa-17.1-ultra-boost-shoes/CG3070.html

Sold out in Portugal but these are the black non-Kith version I think? Not exactly a flattering shoe.

Makes me feel the same way as the 93/16's, kind of indifferent and "to each their own." If you're a soccer fan, I can see how these are appealing (along with the ACE 16+ PCs). 
The kiths look like PK. These are kangaroo leather. It reminds me of early 90s soccer shoes. Retro fans will love them. 

right after I said that I asked if resell is lit? :lol: I have zero intention on keeping those tanks.

Same.
The red would have been better w/o the white midsole color, but figured gold was most hyped. Brother had these first time around, I never cared for them. Sometimes just for the Thrill of the Hunt. Keep in practice. Good luck on flip.

Same.
The red would have been better w/o the white midsole color, but figured gold was most hyped. Brother had these first time around, I never cared for them. Sometimes just for the Thrill of the Hunt. Keep in practice. Good luck on flip.

Woke up late for the sup drop but who am I kidding. Would miss out. Only wanted the black Champion hoodie though.

I know this is more of a UB thread, but can anyone give me any info on R2 sizing? maybe even the W+H NMD R2s that just dropped?

Should I go half down like with PK R1s?

I know this is more of a UB thread, but can anyone give me any info on R2 sizing? maybe even the W+H NMD R2s that just dropped?

There's also a NMD thread which might provide you with more insight.

R2 feels TTS for me not like R1 PK. Don't know about W+H if they fit different from the black and red.

Woke up late for the sup drop but who am I kidding. Would miss out. Only wanted the black Champion hoodie though.

All those shoes and Supreme on top.
You be splurging.

giphy.gif

Same.

i think im definitely addicted to the chase and thats my problem.

Anybody know the stock count for the EQT's on ADC? Just wondering if they're releasing any sz 13's since I don't see that size on the other websites

Damnit I'm only seeing these EQT 93/17's  in a 12.5 max... the Multicolor MiAdidas also came in a 12.5 max... wtf is Adidas doing!! 

Back
Top Bottom