ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious if anyone was able to get the leather EQT in sizes larger than 10 on those euro sites and for what price including the shipping?
Seems like the larger sizes are more expensive now including the 10.5.

Curious if anyone was able to get the leather EQT in sizes larger than 10 on those euro sites and for what price including the shipping?
Seems like the larger sizes are more expensive now including the 10.5.
I copped a sz 11.5 from SNS for $171 shipped after using the "SNEAKERS" promo code. They haven't shipped yet. I also copped a sz 12 awhile back from luisviaroma when they had them up for pre-order. They were slightly over retail at $217.00 but they ship using very luxurious packaging and super quick. 2-3 day shipping from Italy to my door. Got shipping from them 2 days ago. 

Last edited:
I copped a sz 11.5 from SNS for $171 shipped after using the "SNEAKERS" promo code. They haven't shipped yet. I also copped a sz 12 awhile back from luisviaroma when they had them up for pre-order. They were slightly over retail at $217.00 but they ship using very luxurious packaging and super quick. 2-3 day shipping from Italy to my door. Got shipping from them 2 days ago. 
Good deal on that SNS price. Both come out to be 194 so basically retail plus tax. Im hoping ADC will be releasing larger sizes. I haven't unDS my UB black leather yet until I see these in person. Just need to keep one.

I bought a pair of UB 3.0, all white for summer but notice the 3M reflective laces on a NMD XR1 all white and it caught my eyes. I want to know where to get some great 3M laces for them. Thanks

Got a pair of DS UB 1.0 core blk for $190 shipped, hopefully there legit 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom