ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"And what's the reason for your return sir?"

"They uhhhhh.... don't fit me"

"Well no wonder they don fit you bought every size 8-12!"

"Yeah I wasn't sure"
"Turns out I need a 7.5.......or a 13"
roll.gif

"And what's the reason for your return sir?"

"They uhhhhh.... don't fit me"

"Well no wonder they don fit you bought every size 8-12!"

"Yeah I wasn't sure"
I actually went back to the store to ask if I could try on a 12.5. Adidas employee was like "This guy's wylin!!! He was here earlier this morning!" Then I told him what was up and he was cool with it lol.

Anybody know how the ADO UBs fit? I have a pair of the ADO Pureboost ZGs, and - for a wide footer - I went with my normal UB size.

Just pick up my reserved from Ftl 34th, they already put them up on shelf like nobody care lol. They let me use $20 reward too tho.

Went to go pick up these Parleys from the mall
In person they are a pass

Bricks for sure

I rather take a Ding on my Footsite apps then shell up $200 plus tax

I think a guy in here was saying he went .5 down and they were a bit snug so I would say TTS-.5 down if you have to

Hm... my UB size is already .5 size up from my TTS. Adidas sizing has me feeling -_-

May just stick with the same as my ADO PB ZG sizing and hope for the best (since the upper looks like they glued a UB sole on the PB model).

Thanks!

Went to go pick up these Parleys from the mall
In person they are a pass

Bricks for sure

I rather take a Ding on my Footsite apps then shell up $200 plus tax
I'm surprised, they looked promising from the jump. Depending on the picture I'm still sold, although I did hesitate to spend the $218 or whatever it was just because all my UB's were 1.0's or 2.0s on discount. Haven't seen in person yet obviously, and they may not fit so at least ADC accepts returns

Emailed Undftd last night for a cancellation but no reply. Called my credit card company to dispute the charge but they say it is still pending and once its posted, I can open a chargeback 

Last edited:
So out of all the sites that we have copped the caged, where is the best deal for the uncaged? Any free shipping, no tax, or coupons anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom