ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nice haha which u cop?
I got the caged, Im willing to double up on them but I also want the uncaged version as well
laugh.gif
. TTS worked out great for me and I have flat, semi wide feet 
happy.gif

Legit. Fair price on these today is anywhere between $300 & $350. Since they're used I'd say $300 but they are really clean
He said 330 invoiced. Gonna try to talk down to closer to 300 as possible. Man these are really nice though. Wish they had continental sole

Ordered last week from GOAT and for oddly under retail.

Fit does fit bigger than most UBs since PK is really thin and ankle area is rather large. I would recommend a .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 size if you want a snugger fit. There will be toe bulge but it'll be covered by the 3 stripes so it won't be noticeable. Overall, great process by GOAT and relatively fast.

He said 330 invoiced. Gonna try to talk down to closer to 300 as possible. Man these are really nice though. Wish they had continental sole
Wish I wore my pair more...same size, took em out of the box 2x 
tired.gif
 Hopefully the summer will come soom to break em out

Ordered last week from GOAT and for oddly under retail.

Fit does fit bigger than most UBs since PK is really thin and ankle area is rather large. I would recommend a .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 size if you want a snugger fit. There will be toe bulge but it'll be covered by the 3 stripes so it won't be noticeable. Overall, great process by GOAT and relatively fast.
How long before you received? Mine have been en route to GOAT for about 4 days now.

Originally Posted by The Other Guy  

How long before you received? Mine have been en route to GOAT for about 4 days now.
Seller has 3 days to ship, then it can take a few days for them to actually get to goat, then goat can take a few days to authenticate (although they've been getting faster with that lately) then they have to ship to you. I've seen it take a couple weeks from purchase to arrival before.

Back
Top Bottom