ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be extra anal......climacool is also an adidas technology. So if the Ultraboost clima is anything like the pureboost clima which is a pureboost with climacool technology in it, then that would be the case for the ultraboosts as well. So ultraboost climacools, while not its name, is technically not wrong

I hate you :rofl:

I just dont want to get confused always reading climacool and constantly think of that ugly silo.

Last edited:
I hate you
roll.gif
im not buying anymore so im strictly here to argue 
laugh.gif

and this 4.0 line up pretty much made sure that ill be arguing more than buying for the forseeable future

Just realised my Trace Olive UB 3.0s that came in the mail yesterday came without the shoe size tag. They were also not factory laced.

The box was also slightly damaged.

These are from colette.

Any ideas what I can do besides suck it up?

EDIT: 

I paid using paypal
Maybe they were tried on instore.  If you're going to wear them, then keep them. If your intent was to sell them, you still could.  Stock X doesn't require tags or extra laces to sell a pair of shoes.  The beat up box, well, that happens all the time, especially when being shipped.   

im gunna be anal this morning so lets nip this in the bud.

The new Ultraboosts we've seen pictures of are the Ultra boost Clima, not Ultraboost Climacools. Climascools are already a real shoe, and could be confusing if you continuously call them UB climacools.

to be extra anal......climacool is also an adidas technology. So if the Ultraboost clima is anything like the pureboost clima which is a pureboost with climacool technology in it, then that would be the case for the ultraboosts as well. So ultraboost climacools, while not its name, is technically not wrong

1*b4HZZBusiu8TZoUDoal23g.gif

yup parley came, TTS I can still fit them, but the color and shoe are more underwhelming to me in hand now. Returning both pairs.

i think the sb wish pureboost look better. I prefer the PK and its cheaper lol
to each his own i guess. the Y3s dont have prime knit but the leather on the tongue and liner is buttery as hell. i think its lambskin i believe? also the nicest touch in my opinion is the tongue that can go from looking silver to bright white depending on the light

either way hope this stops people from paying retail on Y-3 shoes without atleast waiting half way through the season. triple blacks are going to do exactly the same thing

Last edited:

to each his own i guess. the Y3s dont have prime knit but the leather on the tongue and liner is buttery as hell. i think its lambskin i believe? also the nicest touch in my opinion is the tongue that can go from looking silver to bright white depending on the light

either way hope this stops people from paying retail on Y-3 shoes without atleast waiting half way through the season. triple blacks are going to do exactly the same thing
only big ballers paying full retail y3. i remember i bought a pair of their bball sneakers waaay back before the adidas train came rolling through. i think it was cow leather? so soft

Back
Top Bottom