ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sooo Ebay just suspended my sellers account for negotiating price via message. Those pricks 
mean.gif

You gotta send images of a word document with your negotiation typed out

I've never gotten a warning on eBay but it sounds like they're starting to really crack down on the messages. Good thing I've been using GOAT more often as of late. 

It's the worst when you are the seller trying to be cryptic and the buyer just sets off all the 'hot' words you can type.

It's the worst when you are the seller trying to be cryptic and the buyer just sets off all the 'hot' words you can type.

Me: Taxt mei et 4 zero for ate fihve hean 3 too seevon thrhee

Him: ok sure! So I guess we agree on doing it off eBay and through PayPal invoice right to save from eBay fees right? I will text you on my phone at 4048513273. Sound good?

Him: ok sure! So I guess we agree on doing it off eBay and through PayPal invoice right to save from eBay fees right? I will text you on my phone at 4048513273. Sound good?
whosmanisdis?

lmao 

The worst is when the deal doesn't even go through and they basically flagged your acct.
mean.gif

eBay is great to get those suckers, but those suckers can get you caught up.

Back
Top Bottom