ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right man I'm just bitter. It's actually cool they took care of the patrons who were waiting there taking time out of their day. Kudos to them on that.
I'm bitter I wasn't able to get a chance at them also but I'm happy they handled the release the way they did and catered to locals, very commendable

even if they had stock, Overkill just put remaining stock online now

sucks for you guys that didn't sleep haha

even if they had stock, Overkill just put remaining stock online now

sucks for you guys that didn't sleep haha

It was just the ADV. Sheesh I thought I was bitter people on the gram saying adidas should have never given them a shoe. Hahahahaha man not that serious

Apparently some coat of arms. My friend on the way to check em out. Of course I'm in LA this weekend and can't cop for myself
eyes.gif
update me, i'm gonna head there soon

Called Barney's SF, they have 3 sizes left. no holds or phone orders.  No 9 or 9.5 but they have a 10. don't know the other sizes.

better get there fast if you want them.

wish i read that earlier. would've checked it out but being its a weekend theyre most likely gone

one quick question, need help guys. i am us10 with ub1.0 & 2.0 and us10.5 with livestock pb, so what size i should pick for jellywish pbs, they have a different shape than livestocks. need a suggestion to purchase right now ! :frown:

Back
Top Bottom