ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uh now its saying "critical information has matched another account" and now is putting my new account under review again. THis is ******ed

uh now its saying "critical information has matched another account" and now is putting my new account under review again. THis is ******ed

I mean what did you expect. You're using a card that doesnt belong to you, has an address across the country from where your getting the shoes delivered, and now you think just making a new account with the same info was going to clear all that up? Sounds like litterally nothing on your account matches up. Why did you even make a new account? Looks like u might be outta luck with stockx. Maybe try goat and make sure your info matches up.

I expected them to just take the money and not make a big deal over nothing

Well now you know not to expect that. A lot of shops cancel orders over things like this. Too many scammers, stolen credit cards and chargebacks. I dont think its asking to much to have your payment info match your personal profile. Just dont go to goat and think ur gonna do the same thing.

I expected them to just take the money and not make a big deal over nothing
Well it's not nothing 
laugh.gif

Usually people don't make online purchases across the country from the billing address so it's going to be picked up by pretty much any fraud detection.

But you're right it's their fault not yours.

If you thought this through you would just have them ship it to your dad's house and then from there ship it to you

Last edited:
yea sure just quit the only chance of me getting some nice pair of shoes which btw happens to be the only nice pair ill own u moron

Easy bro, I know it has to be frustrating. If you have your accounts tied to PP can you have your pops PP you the money?

If not, a phone call tomorrow might fix it for you.

Last edited:
Yea srry bout that after taking an L on the foams was expecting to get some boost but oh well. Who would I call tomorrow StockX doesn't seem to have a number

Yea srry bout that after taking an L on the foams was expecting to get some boost but oh well. Who would I call tomorrow StockX doesn't seem to have a number
You're not going to be able to fix it using the info you're currently trying to use. You either need to change shipping address to your Dad's CC or get your own CC/debit card and use that.

You're not going to be able to fix it using the info you're currently trying to use. You either need to change shipping address to your Dad's CC or get your own CC/debit card and use that.
well i guess no sneakers for me until i get a car and a job which will be in about 5-15 yrs 

Back
Top Bottom