ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been reading that the support future runs slightly looser than the other EQTs, so TTS might actually be okay instead of needing to go 0.5 size up.

Why is the ADV not ultraboost??? in (my opinion) personally think it looks better and quality of the boost would just have put it over

This whole release has turned out to be a giant mess. I thought it couldn't get much worse after OK themselves cancelled the online release last weekend, but this weekend isn't turning out to be much better. 
mean.gif

I've been reading that the support future runs slightly looser than the other EQTs, so TTS might actually be okay instead of needing to go 0.5 size up.
I'm 10.5 TTS and wear these EQT 93/17s half size up at US11. I have all four previous colorways and all four fit comparably the same. I personally don't think the milled leather runs small.

I was able to try on and squeeze into a OK Support Future US10. Tight but nothing pokes out. The mesh upper is very forgiving. Length was fine.

A US10.5 would have been perfect.

Last edited:
Put in an offer on StockX. I have a recent history of bids I didnt think would get accepted go through so hopefully I get lucky

Dude I Spoke With At Bait Denver Said That They Didn't Have A Shipment In As Of Yesterday.......

For What It's Worth :rolleyes
I camped all night at a store which I never even confirmed them having the shoe or not, fortunately for me they did, however limited it winded up being

I camped all night at a store which I never even confirmed them having the shoe or not, fortunately for me they did, however limited it winded up being
Bait always has some pairs on collab releases. Just line up, dont wait for the announcement, it'd be too late

Bait always has some pairs on collab releases. Just line up, dont wait for the announcement, it'd be too late
This. They'll tell people "they don't know and to check the instagram" but they've always had pairs (even if it's just a few).

Hell Yea, Now That's Dedication! :nthat:

Problem With Bait Denver Is That A Good Majority Of Times They Don't Get The Major Releases That The Other Hubs Get.

It's Been Hit Or Miss Really

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom