ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ For sure. I mean, at the end of the day, rock what you like. On the flip side, there is nothing wrong with certain sneakers "growing" on you.

People's tastes can change (I think Belugas are the ultimate example of that, to use your words
happy.gif
)

I like the 93/17 model just because it looks different to me compared to the Pureboosts, UBs, etc

Last edited:
Man... adulting sucks. Was suppose to go to social status in Greensboro to get overkill but was working on my rental home and completely lost track of time and pulled up thinking I was early and there was no line at 1130 because the store opened at 12. Welp... but the store opened at 11 that day.

So if anyone km news or can lead me to a size 10 without rape I would really appreciate it.

Edit

I see ebay prices F it... I'm out. On to the next

Last edited:
Can't find them [emoji]128533[/emoji] DM link anyone?

Edit: nvm thought it was for something else. Preorders are left now

Last edited:
Copped a sz 11 and 11.5. Fully expect a cancellation. I don't mind buying it now though since they don't charge you until they ship. 

did we know lf ANY parley orders ended up going through at all? or did they all they canned?

Last edited:
did we know lf ANY parley orders ended up going through at all? or did they all they canned?
Canned.  One key difference is that they also had that atc thing you had to work around.  This one doesn't. (been through this song and dance enough times to keep expectations tempered though) 

Back
Top Bottom