ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I was finally on it for a restock and no size 11 for me. Oh well, good looking out. Maybe next time.

You must've just missed it, there was 8.5, 9.5, 11, and 13. I'm sure sizes will keep popping up here and there from other sites
Shoot, you're right. I must have been late by just a minute or two. But thanks for the heads up. I'm sure we'll all eat in the end given enough time for some more sites to crop up.

Can't cart that 8.5 I need. Cole world
I think there were several of us trying to cop that pair  
laugh.gif

What does it mean if the circle keeps spinning when trying to cart your size? Not available?

Damn I really hope my order will go thru. Is there any incidence of cancellation from ruvilla?
Man these look even better on feet. Hope everyone who wants them gets em.
Damn im stoked to get a pair of these. Im thinking of letting go of my whites if I get the creams/talcs. white canvas is just a hell to clean up.

Anyone from SoCal who order trough ADC has a shipping delay?
I'm from SF and I got that same FedEx delay message. I got my ADC shipping confirmation last night but the tracking still hasn't progressed beyond "label created", so maybe the process really is being slowed by the snow. It's not definite though, so hopefully things can ship on time.

Back
Top Bottom