ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iniki's for today.
smokin.gif
Had to drop in to say congrats to the both of you @macg0120  

Congrats man. repped for not ruining it by wearing creams
roll.gif

The best UB release since 1.0's in my opinion are the ADOs with the low-key release. One of the most comfy primeknit besides the y3 pure boost zg's and aesthetically has a different vibe to them.:smokin
View media item 2453619
Damn hope i can scoop up a 8.5 or a 9 for a good price. Saw em in person earlier today and i really liked how they looked on feet.

I once had a chance at the black copa ultra boosts for $300 but I was buying too many other things at the time I found the deal. I should not have passed on that.

600 for 1 pair of UB RC and 1 UB Heaven. Is that a deal ?
Great deal. Can't find a RC 1.0 under 400 these days and can't find haven for all too cheap so you'd be paying well under market for both

Be careful though, RC 1.0 recently had a batch of fakes and the easiest way to tell is the back tab stitching

Great deal. Can't find a RC 1.0 under 400 these days and can't find haven for all too cheap so you'd be paying well under market for both

Be careful though, RC 1.0 recently had a batch of fakes and the easiest way to tell is the back tab stitching

600 for 1 pair of UB RC and 1 UB Heaven. Is that a deal ?

If you like the Havens then yes (a lot of people were disappointed when they saw them in person). Many sizes in the RC 1.0s are pulling $500+ now and that price is only going to go up because it is one of the best UB releases to date.

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know how pureboosts fit ? TTS ? Or if you have a comparison to the black friday yeezy V2's that'd be great, thanks !

Yeah also the boost is cobblestone on that rep lmao. And he has the box :D 

I'll buy them . Hate the haven unfortunately but it's a deal .

Back
Top Bottom