ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Powerphases looking like Kanye made a bet with adidas that he could sell out literal trash as long as his name was attached.
He won that bet tho 
laugh.gif
. I don't know whose laughed the loudest, Ye or Adidas

Last edited:
Power phase are nice imo. I'd cop if I can grab them right off the shelf like the superstars and Stan Smith's, and I think Powerphases look better than both of those.

Power phase are nice imo. I'd cop if I can grab them right off the shelf like the superstars and Stan Smith's, and I think Powerphases look better than both of those.
They sell Reeboks that look pretty close at Finishline and they're like $50

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-shoes/prod1111806?styleId=AR0456&colorId=WGN

Get those or some Reebok Workouts and call it a day.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nQsK_5T3valn9taJ64GVOKkPiC_pJtg0XVRoC6zjw_wcB

Ok it's is my opinion that the OG Purp is among the most underrated. I mean most of us want them but probably won't go out of our way to get them.

Anyway how about this question. Which UB is the easiest to maintain besides TB's?

I agree regarding the OGpurps, the purple heel cup and the gold tips just make it dope af

They sell Reeboks that look pretty close at Finishline and they're like $50

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-shoes/prod1111806?styleId=AR0456&colorId=WGN

Get those or some Reebok Workouts and call it a day.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nQsK_5T3valn9taJ64GVOKkPiC_pJtg0XVRoC6zjw_wcB

I like the Powerphases better. They're perfect for when you throw on an Adidas tracksuit and need to run to the grocery store.

Went to the Outlets today in Round Rock, Tx. Specifically went to Adidas and to my surprise they had the Uncaged UB Parley's in there. Reg price $200 but outlet price was 199.99 :/ lol

Anyway, I asked the guy why they were here, he said some dude spends 1K - 2K on shoes and brings them all back to the outlet. I'm assuming a re - seller and found out he couldn't flip for as much. They had a 7, 8, 9, and a 9.5

Ok it's is my opinion that the OG Purp is among the most underrated. I mean most of us want them but probably won't go out of our way to get them.

Anyway how about this question. Which UB is the easiest to maintain besides TB's?

I agree regarding the OGpurps, the purple heel cup and the gold tips just make it dope af

I know right. I can't think of another shoe that put that color scheme together better.

If I'm an 11.5 in White EQT and 2.0/3.0 UB and a 12 in V2's will an 11 in the Overkill EQT fit comfortably or will it be too tight

I'm able to wear an 11 in PK NMD without an issue

I know they fit big but I don't want to buy a pair for a premium just to have them not fit me so anyone who has any insight at all it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
If I'm an 11.5 in White EQT and 2.0/3.0 UB and a 12 in V2's will an 11 in the Overkill EQT fit comfortably or will it be too tight

I'm able to wear an 11 in PK NMD without an issue

I know they fit big but I don't want to buy a pair for a premium just to have them not fit me so anyone who has any insight at all it would be greatly appreciated
Overkills fit pretty much the same as the white eqt width wise but there's a tiny bit more room in the toe area. Not enough to size .5 down imo. I wear 10.5 in both

I went true to size on day ones. They fit but seems like I could have gone a 1/2 Size down

Last edited:
Overkills fit pretty much the same as the white eqt width wise but there's a tiny bit more room in the toe area. Not enough to size .5 down imo. I wear 10.5 in both
Alright appreciate the info even if it isn't what I wanted to hear :lol:
Difference is about $50 between the two sizes

Back
Top Bottom