ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Below retail Navy 3.0's just shipped from sport shoes. Where's my VAT refund
nerd.gif
Did you actually have to send them 'proof' ?

Did you actually have to send them 'proof' ?
Yea.. It was weird. I ended up sending them a copy of my ID (censored out everything but my name and address) and a copy of a utility bill. I've had issues sending money overseas before but never to buy a pair of shoes.

With that much midsole, it better have cushion. I think the 93-17 is thick already based on photos, but this blows it out of the water.

@drisk34
 thx for those pics.  came close to grabbing a pair on DSM.  That toe wrinkle makes me glad I didn't (at least for regular wear).  

thats all the material the nikelab pair specifically is made of. I dont think the regular versions will wrinkle as much. I plan on picking up a normal pair too at some point now.

Yea.. It was weird. I ended up sending them a copy of my ID (censored out everything but my name and address) and a copy of a utility bill. I've had issues sending money overseas before but never to buy a pair of shoes.
Probably made you jump through hoops to discourage you from asking for that VAT refund 
laugh.gif

Copped Khaki's for $151 on Finishline, $20 reward and retailmenot is doing $20 cashback on purchases over $100
nthat.gif

I have no idea what team that is. It's soccer too. Are you a limp wristed liberal millenial? Real men don't wear pink. Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, and Paul Newman wouldn't wear pink shoes.
Isn't this Clint Eastwood? Either way (and you may be joking), but why worry about what others do? That's more questionable in my eyes
View media item 2458997

I got a response from them yesterday. Got the refund today. Came out to like $142 shipped.

Last edited:
Dudes calling the parley 2.0 cw feminine should be disqualified for copping the rainbows
​I got the Rainbows (pre-order), Parley white 3.0 and Prides...

Guess it's time I have a talk with my wife :frown:

I did get these for her this week though...

Hmmm... we are a confused couple...

Last edited:

That's not pink. Look at the real color in the shade. The sunlight only makes it look like a light purple. But keep on trying. I understand that you grew up in an era where everyone gets a trophy and it's ok to like pink and other fufu things so for you it's ok to be fufu. 
this thread got me rolling today

Back
Top Bottom