ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
update on my villa order.

timestamp was 10:02:41 on the first release. didn't get a shipping confirmation an hour or two later like some of you guys, even y'all who cooked on the restock. wasn't worried about it.

they called me this afternoon cause my order was marked as Review. lowkey was scared they were gonna cancel on me. gave them the info they asked, and the guy on the other end said my order was good to go.

still no shipping confirmation now at end of day.

not impatient at all. if dude said i was good, then i'm sure i'm good. just salty and angry that dudes that ordered after me got their pair THE NEXT DAY, and i'm just sitting here.

anyways, went and scooped these in a state of depression after catching the major L on the yeezy's this morning. shout out to Luke's Locker here in Austin for holding them for me since saturday until i was certain of the incoming yeezy L. :lol:

View media item 1848376
they still had a 10 when i dropped by. last pair. don't know if they do phone orders or not.

Thank you bruh! I copped the 11.5!

See. This is why this string is the best. I was lucky enough to cop cremes (same size with the 11.5) from ADC yesterday.

Saw so many heads miss out with cancellation emails. Almost felt bad I got them. Then others post this random *** website and hook the fam up. It's awesome.

Sorry. Just restored faith in humanity over here.

Good pick up man.

Damn it - just saw they may be the whites...

Last edited:
See. This is why this string is the best. I was lucky enough to cop cremes (same size with the 11.5) from ADC yesterday.

Saw so many heads miss out with cancellation emails. Almost felt bad I got them. Then others post this random *** website and hook the fam up. It's awesome.

Sorry. Just restored faith in humanity over here.

Good pick up man.

Damn it - just saw they may be the whites...

Yea man, this isn't the yeezy thread. We all need to eat.

Sigh...it taunts me. I was so focused on yeezys last night I totally forgot about these :frown: double L

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and paid resell got a pretty good deal.....and as I'm located in Oz really didn't wanna miss on this release.....now i just gotta wait for them to arrive!

Oh no I missed them, rumors say that they might not release in germany. Need someone to help me out for a size 10.5-11

They will release in EU, including Germany.

I know for a fact they are releasing a good amount, maybe massive wasn't the right word.

So if you are trying to resell them and make $50-70, do it now.

damn if those creams drop in nyc while I'm away Ima be mad salty.. what are the chances they drop in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom