ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really liking those khakis but damnit i just copped the ADOs off stock x and i want those multicolors coming out. Looks like i gotta sell some stuff to get more stuff

real men wear what they want
nerd.gif
brb putting on my pink see-through thong

Last edited:
Caged version of Parley 'Icey Blue' look like you accidentally left a blue pen in wash while you were doing your whites.

shotout to dude who suggested the white fabric pen from michaels
nthat.gif

really good for spot whitening or small sections

Yo, s/o to whoever recommended the fabric pen for the boost touch up
pimp.gif
(I'm pretty sure I repped you already lol). I'm gonna wear 'em throughout the week and see how they holdup. But, so far, so good
@turbospartan  forgot to take pics of my job before but this was a few days ago from someone else who did the same

I live 5 min away from Michaels. I'll stop by today.
cool let us know the results..

i think its perfect for touch up jobs and small portions, 

my 3ms are beyond saving by the pen & prolly better off doing a full deep clean then actual paint job on the whole midsole.

my 3ms are beyond saving by the pen & prolly better off doing a full deep clean then actual paint job on the whole midsole.
My cb 1.0's might be beyond saving as well.

My cb 1.0's might be beyond saving as well.
i def will post before & after pics when i restore my 3ms, gonna retire them after that & wear them sparingly unless i can double up for a decent price which i doubt

bout to cop the prides to custom for new beaters tho
happy.gif
happy.gif

Anybody know when the new inikis are gonna drop. I know the black and gum dropped at a couple places, but when is the full release?

I

What is a full deep clean? Is there anyway to restore the whiteness without paint? I'd like to do something to my silver ltd 1.0s

Back
Top Bottom