ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL Someone got their panties in a bunch over removing paint. People customize shoes all the time. It must be disrespectful to deface the meaning of those shoes too.

Yep, sums up my day. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Why anyone would preorder Y-3s for retail is beyond me, unless money is no object. Give it awhile and you'll find them cheaper.

I feel like the dude is basically saying you're buying the shoe with the wrong intentions :lol:
It's a shoe homie, I'm sure people have done customs on Breast cancer awareness models or BHM models before. It doesn't me- you disrespect that group of people. you're saying it's weird for someone to have spent $200 on a shoe just to remove its meaning but why does removing the rainbow remove the meaning of the shoe? Are gay people only defined by a rainbow? No they're not so removing rainbow dots on a shoe that you paid for shouldn't be a big deal because the people doing it don't have the intent on disrespecting a community and if people take issue with what a person does with a shoe that they paid for then that person can pay for their shoe and then tell them what they can and can't do to it.

See there would have been no drama if you guys just said the rainbows chipped off [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Gotta do this to my pair. Pretty easy? Did you use industrial acetone or nail polish remover? Tape up boost?
Regular drug store-grade nail polish remover, and some of those make-up removal flat cotton pads my wife has. I prefer weaker acetone for this, it lessens the chance of staining the primeknit or yellowing the boost. I didn't tape anything off, just take your time and you'll be fine.

Regular drug store-grade nail polish remover, and some of those make-up removal flat cotton pads my wife has. I prefer weaker acetone for this, it lessens the chance of staining the primeknit or yellowing the boost. I didn't tape anything off, just take your time and you'll be fine.
Looks great man, did it change the texture of the heelcup at all? Like from smooth to coarse or anything?

Back
Top Bottom