ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely gonna reup on my base colorways (core black, white, navy, etc) once the 4.0s or Climas drop

I like both designs a lot so I'll cop whichever drops first. My 1.0s ain't gonna last forever 
tired.gif

By then you should be married? If so, bring her along. I'll treat both of you out.

In n Out or whatever haha.

We'll see but hopefully but she has 1 free ticket every year. So I used that going to LA and Hawaii with her. Paid 80 usd per ticket. Im down with that. Need to buy her boost first so she can joing our #burgerboost photo. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm due for a SF trip. Been neglecting clients way too long. I can't go when its too cold though. Wimpy
Anything below 75 deg is 'chilly' for a SoCal head. 
mean.gif

We'll see but hopefully but she has 1 free ticket every year. So I used that going to LA and Hawaii with her. Paid 80 usd per ticket. Im down with that. Need to buy her boost first so she can joing our #burgerboost photo.
laugh.gif
Nice. Yes, a UB photo for sure. which is rare in this thread.

Most likely gonna reup on my base colorways (core black, white, navy, etc) once the 4.0s or Climas drop

I like both designs a lot so I'll cop whichever drops first. My 1.0s ain't gonna last forever 
tired.gif
yea i hear you on this .. these stretch mark 3.0's and 4.0s are not doing it for me... and when the new uncaged come out,  THEN the hype will slowly  die and revert back to "retro" UB's  

Last edited:
Man the Finishline Launch Locator is wonky, app says Parleys and TBs are launching in certain stores, but the website launch locator says no stores....
ohwell.gif

i can survive in 65 degrees. Pushing it below that. TK Windrunner and bomber jacket comes out
lol you remind me of the 2nd to last episode of Silicon Valley.

Going to East coast during the winter is like another world. Makes me wonder how much PG&E would charge them for gas if they have PG&E out there.

Man the Finishline Launch Locator is wonky, app says Parleys and TBs are launching in certain stores, but the website launch locator says no stores....
ohwell.gif
I called the Footlocker in Roosevelt Field mall on Long Island and they said they aren't getting them. Going to have to order them online then.

Anything below 75 deg is 'chilly' for a SoCal head. 
mean.gif
you soft! 

Born and raised in SoCal and moved to Boston for 4 years for work... id never do it again but it was amazing and glad i did it.. met some amazing people and froze my ballz off ...o lord 

I called the Footlocker in Roosevelt Field mall on Long Island and they said they aren't getting them. Going to have to order them online then.
Yeah Footlocker Launch app says they're only in like 3 stores but Finishline says my store is getting them and another is getting TBs I doubt it's true but ill call anyways 

How does the 3.0 fit compared to the 1.0?  I think my 1.0s are bit snug  at the widest part of my foot, but I only really notice it when my feet are at rest.  Its not painful tight or anything.  Wondering what I should do size wise on the 3.0.   Also, is the product page up for the 3.0 triple blacks yet on addias US?

How does the 3.0 fit compared to the 1.0?  I think my 1.0s are bit snug  at the widest part of my foot, but I only really notice it when my feet are at rest.  Its not painful tight or anything.  Wondering what I should do size wise on the 3.0.   Also, is the product page up for the 3.0 triple blacks yet on addias US?

3.0 is looser but not to the point where i think i should go .5 up from 1.0. YOu'll notice the difference too. No place around your city that has 3.0's you can try on?

Back
Top Bottom