ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 of each. Amazon restocked randomly and I checked whenever I had free time.
laugh.gif
Amazing.

Found this in one of the fb groups. Custom kith inspired ub. These are nice. Might try and custom one if TW 3.0 ever goes on discount.

PS: Pic is not mine. Credit to whoever who owns the pics. No credit was given when pic was posted
embarassed.gif

Found this in one of the fb groups. Custom kith inspired ub. These are nice. Might try and custom one if TW 3.0 ever goes on discount.

PS: Pic is not mine. Credit to whoever who owns the pics. No credit was given when pic was posted
embarassed.gif
pink is waaaay off from kith lol

So far.

I might go for the MC's on the 15th but, gonna see what's good with some black, navy, and white UB's next week.

These are what my feet and spine needed [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
So far.

I might go for the MC's on the 15th but, gonna see what's good with some black, navy, and white UB's next week.

These are what my feet and spine needed [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
White UB's are a thing of beauty, you can't truly appreciate them until you have them on feet and can't stop looking down at how great they look

Also happy to hear the comfort is working for you :smokin

Just seen those new white and charcoal Uncaged Ultra Boosts at Footlocker 

Very very tempting 

Been trying to get an all white Uncaged for a minute too

Mall I went to today to cop the Triple Black Ultras today has a store called ReStock.  Resale store for shoes.  Here is a taste of their boost collection.
Pretty dope place.  Makes me want to take out a business loan and do the same thing lmao.  Had a ton of J's too.

Back
Top Bottom