ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am just looking for Korean BBQ or a Habachi Grill. I guess none of those places deserve more than 3 stars. :lol:

Everytime, I am at Halal Guts I swear 1 in 5 people are wearing Boost.

Nothing really must-try. Plus some KBBQ places are cook it yourself kinda deal so if you an awful cook then you might not enjoy.

Boost is pretty prevalent up here now but I see more mesh NMDs than anything.

Most and even some in this thread are not convinced spending $180 on a non-nike shoe is worth it, no matter how comfy.

This thread has helped me manage my money better even though I haven't spent over $50 on shoes for several years. And how is Nike worth spending more on?

This thread has helped me manage my money better even though I haven't spent over $50 on shoes for several years. And how is Nike worth spending more on?
It's not. But most non-shoe non-athletic enthusiast still have no idea what boost tech is and wouldn't even give them a chance at $180.

Initially I didn't but that's when I was only rocking Adidas Originals no more than $100 and barefoot/zero-drop shoes for running.

I guess I gotta start a thread that is 'UB regulars who contribute to the thread regularly who occasionally like to talk about other stuff other than helping folks with legit checks and sizing questions and repeat questions and passing off links with no affiliates ' thread
If you think that good content is being buried by redundant questions and requests, further burying it beneath dozens of pages of off topic discussion isn't helping.  

Granted, there won't be breaking news on new products or stock every single day and you'll want to talk about other subjects of mutual interest with your friends, but that's what the rest of the site is for. 

If we don't have separate topics, the entire site would be one disorganized mess.  By directing those interested in fast food discussion, etc. to more appropriate topics, @babyJs23  is just doing his part to help keep this thread a little more organized and useful for those who are here to learn about and discuss Adidas Boost releases.  

This thread doesn't function as well when it morphs into an all purpose waiting room for those who are bored between releases.  Again, that's why we have other forums and topics.  

If you'd like your friends from this thread to join you elsewhere, just @mention them.  There's room for all sorts of different discussions on NikeTalk - just not all in the same thread. 

We'd appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding. 

If you think that good content is being buried by redundant questions and requests, further burying it beneath dozens of pages of off topic discussion isn't helping.  

Granted, there won't be breaking news on new products or stock every single day and you'll want to talk about other subjects of mutual interest with your friends, but that's what the rest of the site is for. 

If we don't have separate topics, the entire site would be one disorganized mess.  By directing those interested in fast food discussion, etc. to more appropriate topics, @babyJs23  is just doing his part to help keep this thread a little more organized and useful for those who are here to learn about and discuss Adidas Boost releases.  

This thread doesn't function as well when it morphs into an all purpose waiting room for those who are bored between releases.  Again, that's why we have other forums and topics.  

If you'd like your friends from this thread to join you elsewhere, just @mention them.  There's room for all sorts of different discussions on NikeTalk - just not all in the same thread. 

We'd appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding. 
We can definitely discuss this in PM.

I guess I gotta start a thread that is 'UB regulars who contribute to the thread regularly who occasionally like to talk about other stuff other than helping folks with legit checks and sizing questions and repeat questions and passing off links with no affiliates ' thread
I like the idea of this, me and jayocampo are in too.
Do I know you? lol

blacks coming out to $165 shipped 
eyes.gif
. Thought it would be cheaper with you wording it "way under retail!" lol
Lol, it must be sshipping to United States so.. It cost me around 120$ for me here in Denmark.. We're not all from God's own country :wink: 

"Limited quantity and only 1 per customer/address, we reserve the right to cancel any order that violates this limit..Beware that your order is not guaranteed before you get shipment email"
i ordered 10 pairs R.I.P. 
not really

Got one other place, but don't want to over pay w/forward service. Not one hundred percent into model. Just want a different ultra boost model. We'll probably know ship confirm in few hours. Think ADC will be rude awakening for anyone waiting there. Back to sleep.

Back to Boost:

Think a couple more places for triple black nemeziz.
Try for fun. Just want to see if unique enough model style to keep. Better than the last Beetlejuice pair. Good luck to all.

View media item 2484851

Edit: by the way r.i.p. to anyone who used the google first search result on time zone conversion. SkyNet is always wrong for some reason.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any places to get oreo 3.0 at retail? Trying to help the kid that works for me get boosted. If not retail any good prices on resell?

Back
Top Bottom