ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They both pretty much the same. In essence, eBay is just the middleman as you are insured by them and PayPal.

PP inv just cuts eBay's profits (which is why they are getting real strict) which is 10%. so it can add up esp if you sell pair for $500.
yeah i def feel u just some people are scared off by pp inv so don't wanna lose him

yea it looks like the days of UB collabs shooting way up are done.. WW and HS were the last of them i think. love my HS wear them all the time but my WW will get sold eventually.
My SNS as well  (hopefully to @viskor)
wink.gif

Popping the question soon and selling off most of my 1.0's has offset the ring cost substantially. I'm not as attached to them as most people here
laugh.gif

yeah i def feel u just some people are scared off by pp inv so don't wanna lose him
Yup. Most of the time though I had super low-ball offers.

But it just takes that one guy with heavy pockets to get you your asking price.

usually it's a warning first. Done some of my major profit deals through eBay then working around to paypal invoice.

Just have to find the correct buyer who doesn't make it obvious.
I was warned a long time ago and haven't done it since. I've read a few people who's account was revoked the first time. Honestly not worth the hassle in my book.

So I've only been in this thread for about a year now. I was wondering, how hard were the earlier collabs to get? Pretty much same as they are now, sell out instantly? Or did we have a slightly better chance since hype wasn't that crazy yet? I might be wrong with my assumptions but oh well lol.
well i was able to get Hypebeast collab on NK so that should give u an idea. Honestly until sns part 2, I was able to get every collab online maually. But I used to be a sniper now I just ride the bench

I was warned a long time ago and haven't done it since. I've read a few people who's account was revoked the first time. Honestly not worth the hassle in my book.
Yea, eBay is honestly my last resort or if I sell my used UBs. Been selling a lot on GOAT with no issues. And usually get my asking price or slightly below it.

My SNS as well  (hopefully to @viskor)
wink.gif

Popping the question soon and selling off most of my 1.0's has offset the ring cost substantially. I'm not as attached to them as most people here
laugh.gif
premature congrats man. looking to upgrade my wife's ring in a year and might have to off a bunch of my shoes as well.

well i was able to get Hypebeast collab on NK so that should give u an idea. Honestly until sns part 2, I was able to get every collab online maually. But I used to be a sniper now I just ride the bench

all were botted just as they are now. Just that resell wasn't as high as they are now.

UB collabs never reached Yeezy resell territory until probably middle or early 2.0 knit times.
Fair enough. Given what I know now and what I've been able to get manually, I feel like I'd at least have ONE of the early collabs lol.

Yea, eBay is honestly my last resort or if I sell my used UBs. Been selling a lot on GOAT with no issues. And usually get my asking price or slightly below it.
**** GOAT! Finally "approved" me to sell after a year +. I usually sell mine in the BannedLA FB group. Dudes in there pay a grip of money for new/used UBs

Fair enough. Given what I know now and what I've been able to get manually, I feel like I'd at least have ONE of the early collabs lol.
You technically can, just gotta pay that resell price.

Most in here have or used ATC services.

Didn't expect that they still would be sitting in so many sizes on Adidas EU after 11 hours of release!

I figure it's because the reviews for them say that the uppers aren't really comfy and forgiving in terms of stretch. 

**** GOAT! Finally "approved" me to sell after a year +. I usually sell mine in the BannedLA FB group. Dudes in there pay a grip of money for new/used UBs
They took a while to approve me but you usually can send them a message to expedite that.

I wish those type of kids lived up here. Half my 'worn once' collection would be gone.

Even on eBay I didn't even bother to clean the outsole and still made money off a used 1.0.

Hope the UB hype stays alive after 4.0 so I can sell used 3Ms for a down payment to a car.

Back
Top Bottom