ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For scheduled releases these days, be prepared to take the L. If you're not cooking with via bot, you're not getting it.

Only chances are those unannounced, random releases.

Had MC restock sitting in cart for 20 minutes this morning.

Told myself I'd hit on RTTs so I can pass

I'll never trust me again

Not Surprising I Missed Yet Another MC Restock Today While At The Office! LoL

Shouts Out To The Other Member Who Tagged Me Again For This Restock! Much Love NT Fam For Keeping An Eye Out! I Gotta Do A Better Job Of Catching These Attempted Assists! LoL

On The Brighter Side, The Purps I Ordered For My Ladies BDay Finally Showed Up Today From RunnersInn. She Should Be Pleasantly Surprised When She Gets Home.
Missed the PM I sent earlier than that restock this morning? Looks like it's still there.

96% of the time if you don't get a confirmation email from SNS, your order is likely to get refunded. Paypal confirmation is not good enough

man, had shoe in my cart, went through all the address info, and reached for my wallet to pay only to realize i had my sons wallet instead. $1 and a gamestop gift card was all he had.
I'm sorry but if it's any consolation you made me lol with that last part

Haven't been on here for a while and not liking the new layout,yet.

I'm trying to update my sig but it won't let me due to character amount restrictions?
Trying to list out what I have FS and no idea why my thread was deleted yesterday after creating it.

Any help will be appreciated :smile:

man, had shoe in my cart, went through all the address info, and reached for my wallet to pay only to realize i had my sons wallet instead. $1 and a gamestop gift card was all he had.

Hope you dont have to take two Ls. Your son may be cookin at Gamestop today lol

I didn't know your bid stays even if you lose the bid.
You're not really bidding on a singular shoe like eBay as much as you're offering what you're willing to pay for the shoe. So you don't lose you're just putting out an offer for everyone to see

Back
Top Bottom