ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is true. Wish i can see em in person to help me out. Resell price is around the same for both right?
I think RC 1.0 might be lower than kiths. Haven't checked RC 1.0 resell in a while.

They are both great pairs. Just be mindful that RC 1.0 are size sensitive meaning you may need to .5sz down on them from your 1.0/2.0 sizing.

I think RC 1.0 might be lower than kiths. Haven't checked RC 1.0 resell in a while.

They are both great pairs. Just be mindful that RC 1.0 are size sensitive meaning you may need to .5sz down on them from your 1.0/2.0 sizing.
rc1.0 are about 200-300 less than kith

Nice to see people givIng codes out. Still waiting for my bro to respond cause hes at work. But in the meantime, what do you guys think RC 1.0 or Kith mids? I have a pair of core black 1.0 and MG 1.0 that i wanna sell to fund the purchase.
RC way more wearable than kith's. although those MG 1.0 are pretty hard to come by nowadays. i would keep those if ya can.

Nice to see people givIng codes out. Still waiting for my bro to respond cause hes at work. But in the meantime, what do you guys think RC 1.0 or Kith mids? I have a pair of core black 1.0 and MG 1.0 that i wanna sell to fund the purchase.

RCs are more wearable. You might wear the Kiths once then put them away for the rest of your life. Plus, RCs are more affordable.

RCs are more wearable. You might wear the Kiths once then put them away for the rest of your life. Plus, RCs are more affordable.
Too much black and white shoes in my collection. I rather have the kiths to wear on special occasions tbh.

PM sent! And don't go darthfett on us and fudge the one-time use :lol:

@disk34 hooked me up with a code but I don't have extra cash to drop on them. If anyone can PM the true parents of the current king of the north in game of thrones, I'll ask drisk if he wants to oop for you.

IMG_2472.GIF

Edit-by the way, the Leak from beginning of GOT Season and last Season was correct: Blue Eyes.

Last edited:
If anyone has an extra miadidas code that they're not gonna use, I would appreciate it so much if you could PM me.

Looking to get a black pair to wear. I missed out on these last go round and didn't get a code this time either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom