ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello,

You are confirmed for the Adidas x BAIT event on Friday. Please arrive early as our events tend to be at capacity by 8PM and we usually cut off access. Also bring ID if you are 21+ as cocktails will be served. Non alcoholic drinks will also be available.

Our two Consortium Pack shoes will NOT be sold during the event. These will launch Saturday at our Melrose store and we will have a line forming after our event to the left of our store entrance.

Thanks and see you there.

only in america. for overkills in germany, it was a block party for the locals and pretty much everyone was served beer and kicks, during the day. here, they tell u to sober up on the streets for 8 hours for your shoes, overnight.

Hello,

You are confirmed for the Adidas x BAIT event on Friday. Please arrive early as our events tend to be at capacity by 8PM and we usually cut off access. Also bring ID if you are 21+ as cocktails will be served. Non alcoholic drinks will also be available.

Our two Consortium Pack shoes will NOT be sold during the event. These will launch Saturday at our Melrose store and we will have a line forming after our event to the left of our store entrance.

Thanks and see you there.
So are these drinks free or do you have to buy a two drink minimum or something? Seems like a way to create publicity and make their store look cool for social media when they come out with their collab.

Wouldn't be surprised if they got shut down by 'accidentally' serving drinks to minors. Wonder how the line would work after that.

New eqt colorway coming soon
IMG_9952.PNG

Are the miadidas UBs still up? Can't find them online. If anyone has a code, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

Adidas is shooting themselves in the foot not putting pk on these new EQT's. It's like they heard it was the most comfortable shoe ever and they were like "how can we tone down the comfort a tad"

Adidas is shooting themselves in the foot not putting pk on these new EQT's. It's like they heard it was the most comfortable shoe ever and they were like "how can we tone down the comfort a tad"

Agreed. I put my milled leather up for sale since I don't like the way the fabric feels. US 10 if anyone is interested. Shoot me a DM. Like new.

I'm fine with no PK

Adding PK would probably mean a $20 markup :lol:

My friend is asking me about UB pairs of the same colorway and model being made in china vs vietnam. Is there any difference? Someone he's buying from has two pairs that he's willing to buy both from but are made in different factories. Anyone notice any quality issues when it comes to manufacturing origin?

I think someone in here ( sz10 sz10 maybe) had said something about noticing sizing was different when made in Vietnam vs. China, maybe he can chime in

I think someone in here ( sz10 sz10 maybe) had said something about noticing sizing was different when made in Vietnam vs. China, maybe he can chime in

Yeah, the I had three pair in hand at one time. First pair (China) one was noticeably wider than the other, the other from Vietnam was definitely tighter & had firmer boost. The third pair that I kept were from China.

Thanks FullMax97 FullMax97 and sz10 sz10 . I just realized that my two pairs of Multi 3.0 are from vietnam and china like 2 mins ago lol. the china one is definitely wider and easier to get on with the ankle opening. It's more stretchy. Also the vietnam pair is a tiny bit longer and narrow. Probably gonna get rid of the vietnam ones if I don't decide on keeping both,.

Anyone know the official street date for the Y-3 Pure Boost Triple Black?
Starting a new job soon and need some all black sneaks to pass over as dressy shoes lol

Those triple black y-3 pure boosts will be a problem once they go on a little bit of a discount. $320 retail is more than I'd like to drop. I ain't a baller like some of you here.

Those triple black y-3 pure boosts will be a problem once they go on a little bit of a discount. $320 retail is more than I'd like to drop. I ain't a baller like some of you here.

Hoping the major fashion sites get them soon since theyre more likely to have coupon

why no love for the new Y3 pure boost?

if they were 3M i think it would have been a different story
4170542-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

no J.Lo effect? ( jerry lorenzo, not j lo wh the booty)

Back
Top Bottom