ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iniki's are the best looking boost kicks right now.. Dont @ me

I'd agree. They look far better on feet.
Went to Adidas UK there. I take it the prices for UB have went up again!? £170 for the mid. No thanks, I can get an English made Leather shoe that will last a lifetime for less than that. I'll jump ship to the Iniki's. Very comfortable, look better, and almost half the price.

IMG_9903.JPG

R&D pack is here. I dig em. Would have been nice if they had one special box to house both of the shoes
I always thought a single box was dumb because I have like 4 jordan collezione packs and i've sold one of the pairs in each pack over the years so it's just dead space now.

How do boosts fit tho? I know Ye's run big from my own experience with trying on a co workers pirate blacks but how do the rest of them fit TTS, go up, or go down?

For anyone with the BAIT Futures, do they have the extra thick ortholite insoles like the milled leather and (i believe) the OG colorways?
any opinions of the fit overall?

For anyone with the BAIT Futures, do they have the extra thick ortholite insoles like the milled leather and (i believe) the OG colorways?
any opinions of the fit overall?
they pretty thick . Fit wise same tightness as the og red black 93/17 but loosens after 1 or 2 wears. I wanna say just a tad bit long but im sure its fine. BOth size 11

I've found myself liking the NMDs more now since the hype has kinda died down. Lots of options, easy to get, and I've been able to get pairs on sale for $120-$130 for the pk version.

How do boosts fit tho? I know Ye's run big from my own experience with trying on a co workers pirate blacks but how do the rest of them fit TTS, go up, or go down?

Ultra Boost 3.0 are you talking about? If so then it depends on the model some say certain models (the Parleys were one I think) fit a half size smaller. I've a few pairs and I've always went TTS, it's worked for me. But maybe that was just luck because of the model I got.

Back
Top Bottom