ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5236.JPG
Stores just opened. Sitting!

I'm with you guys...triple greys are not hitting.

I was tempted on the green ATR's...I just kinda wanna grab the burgundy's first.

Tried them on. It's lined differently near the heel cup. Lacing system is also different. The bottom sole is still continental and they definitely felt stronger and thicker than the regular continental soles.

Still no go at $240 though. Triple grey shipments delayed due to Harvey. Was hoping to catch it today. IMG_5237.JPG IMG_5239.JPG IMG_5238.JPG

I think the triple greys are fire...but then again I love grey shoes :emoji_ok_hand: The khakis on the other hand, not feeling those at all...

Triple greys just don't look good to me at all. It's pretty ugly. Also not feeling ATRs no matter how many times I look at them. That tongue is really mehhhh.

Tried them on. It's lined differently near the heel cup. Lacing system is also different. The bottom sole is still continental and they definitely felt stronger and thicker than the regular continental soles.

Still no go at $240 though. Triple
grey shipments delayed due to Harvey. Was hoping to catch it today. IMG_5237.JPG IMG_5239.JPG IMG_5238.JPG

How's the sizing? similar to UB 1.0, similar to KITH/RTT?
Thanks.

Triple greys just don't look good to me at all. It's pretty ugly. Also not feeling ATRs no matter how many times I look at them. That tongue is really mehhhh.

I get the feeling a fair number of folks like that they'll be pretty hard to scuff up/ get dirty. Main reason I wanted 'em was just that. Would be great as daily shoes around town.

Of course, then a morning meeting I was in ran over, and by the time I got out of it, they were gone in my size.:smh:

Thankfully, when I got home for lunch, a pair of EQT ADV prime knits and a cheap pair of alphabounces were sitting on my front porch, and relief flowed through me...

Back
Top Bottom