ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
boost248 boost248 nice pics man...I think I'm in for the khakis and the TB's if they drop.

Now I gotta make a decision on the grey...go with the regular UB or hold out for the mid...same with the burg...blah.

Depends. Do you want caged or uncaged? ATRs definitely feel more sturdy, especially the thicker continental soles. Hopefully that translates to better longevity. Better comfort and possible longevity at ~33% price increase ($60).

In the end, just get both and call it a day.

LPU

IMG_6921.JPG

Depends. Do you want caged or uncaged? ATRs definitely feel more sturdy, especially the thicker continental soles. Hopefully that translates to better longevity. Better comfort and possible longevity at ~33% price increase ($60).

In the end, just get both and call it a day.
I might have to do that on the burgs and the greys...

I want shoes I can wear in the winter which is why I'm down for the ATR'S. I'm not a baller though so that means some shoes need to hit the chopping block. Probably no Black Friday EQT and maybe sit out the Packer x Solebox release as well...blah.

Can someone tell me are these the older versions that ran .5 size too big!?

Attachments

• IMG_3849.PNG
    IMG_3849.PNG
    650.1 KB · Views: 24
Nobody is wearing those predators to play indoor soccer in, and if you do then you don't have a clue about that sport

Ugh.

Reseller backed out on my BAIT Futures. Claims their seller had accidentally oversold and didn't actually have it available. Think I'll keep an eye on the site to see if it suddenly, magically shows up at a higher price in the next week.

Guess my first instinct was right. Just not meant to be for me to get the Futures...

I love the snobs...I really love the leather cage...but 700 for a plain grey UB don't seem right to me...way too many different grey option to drop 700 on that right one.

Back
Top Bottom