ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5885.JPG

Odd couple

My brothers dark green pair came in. I really like the shade/richness of the green, but not something I can see myself wearing too often.
IMG_7170.JPG

Team - who here can legit check a Y3 Pure Boost ZG for me? I never owned a pair (never made in my size) and am curious about signs to look for. Thanks.

Team - who here can legit check a Y3 Pure Boost ZG for me? I never owned a pair (never made in my size) and am curious about signs to look for. Thanks.
In the past, easier tells have been the Yohji typeface running down the center stripe. The spacing and size on fake pairs will sometimes look off. (stretched letters, uneven spacing, etc.) Authentic Y-3 dust bags (one for each shoe) are silky, on fakes it's more of that course material you find in reusable Whole Foods bags. Authentic box is gloss black on the inside, easy to spot fakes have boxes that are raw colored cardboard on the inside. I'm not sure how close more recent fakes have gotten, but I'd be willing to take a look.

Thank you, nonheinous. Pic below (not mine) that a buddy sent me to investigate. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 12.14.58 AM.png

Thank you, nonheinous. Pic below (not mine) that a buddy sent me to investigate. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Image is a bit too compressed to tell for sure, unfortunately, but the boost looks a bit smooth, and the stripes look a bit set too far apart (could be due to sizing), and the yohji text looks a bit too bold (could be attributed to the compression as well though). Ideally, more pics with a little more detail.

Y3ZG2.jpg
*my matches pair, for comparison

the leather on that ^^ pic around the "Yohji" is clean cut and crisp..pic a few posts up looks to be slightly more of a raw edge...idk.. not the best pic

if you're gonna buy a $1,000 shoe (idk what youre actually paying) that MF better send you some HD pix, im talking ******** quality

Need pics from the top. Usually the dark knit pattern is off on the fakes compared to the retails.
Fakes have a square toebox knit. Usually the obvious giveaway would be the boost.

Retail:

Fakes:

(ignore the beluga pics)

Edit: Added more info.

Last edited:
Yea def need better quality pictures.
The pair look a bit suspect from that picture. Echo what nonheinous said. spacing of the stripes and yohji yamamoto seems a bit off.

You say they never made your size, what size are you? That colorway was made up to a 12.5 (I'm a 13 so I looked for bigger sizes). So anything bigger than that is suspect.

anyone have any coupon codes for ADC that they wont be using? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Upcoming Predators on ADC doesn't ship to California? Anyone else notice this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.19.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.19.40 AM.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom