ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_6931.JPG IMG_6932.JPG IMG_6933.JPG

Not my pictures.

Louisville 3.0 core black 3.0's.

The heelcup is really well done, but they could've done so much more with the rest of the shoe

But you're right the "college" 2.0's looked like someone slapped them together the night before they were unveiled :lol:

Man , just bought a pair of triple black 3.0 v2 damn that heelcup is fire, saw also the uncaged maroon , sweet lord is beautiful I ALMOST Bought it too

Hey guys, I just scored the reigning champ x ultra boost 3.0 grey color way for my girl as a birthday present. So retail is $200 and I got them for $150 shipped DS so I am assuming that's a good deal. They didn't make fakes of these, right? Just want to be sure before I pay, thanks guys!

Hey guys, I just scored the reigning champ x ultra boost 3.0 grey color way for my girl as a birthday present. So retail is $200 and I got them for $150 shipped DS so I am assuming that's a good deal. They didn't make fakes of these, right? Just want to be sure before I pay, thanks guys!

They make fakes of everything. I'd ask for pictures before copping.

Bro.. EVERY shoe has fakes. Yes, there are fakes of the RC collab.

IMG_0161.PNG
And you can use coupon code SUNNY20 for 20% off. Really hoping this is legit we'll see.. they also have the Pride UB for the 20% off

Sun & Ski is legit, we've had them in Houston for at least 20 years. This was impossible to pass up, appreciate the link. The color description is a head scratcher, so its just a matter of waiting to see whether the actual UB Oreo shows up, or whether the order is cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom