ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hesitated on the Burgs and now UK 9.5 is OOS, fml

Mystic and Mystery Inks have both yet to release in the US right?

BAD0F39D-BB27-4F97-A30A-DE0F97A3B4F9.jpeg

I had to throw them on asap :pimp:

Whoa, those are actually kinda clean. Wonder how those would look as 3M :nerd:

P.S.
The color of my Raiders :nthat:
giphy.gif

Doing my best to hold out for 4.0 pairs. Already have all the 3.0s I really wanted (Khaki, CNY, Oreos, MC) and gonna let my miAdidas pairs hold me out until 4.0s (or some of these nice consortium pairs) come out.

I've been wanting this, but I gotta be strong and show some restraint. Barely get a chance to wear the kicks I do have :rolleyes
2 ATR's yesterday and the burgs today...the restraint I need to show is not buying the grey 3's or grey/blacks.

Consortium releases are not safe though...looking at you PackerxSolebox and Adidas UB Lux.

I want the burgs too but I'll take the gamble and maybe it sits. Hoping for a discount.
It probably won't sell out first day but I doubt it sits until discounts. We shall see though.

Wouldn't be too bad if you missed on them though given we already have images for the burg 4.0 and they look just as good.

2 ATR's yesterday and the burgs today...the restraint I need to show is not buying the grey 3's or grey/blacks.

Consortium releases are not safe though...looking at you PackerxSolebox and Adidas UB Lux.

Only one I'm eyeing is the upcoming all white Ultra Boost x A Ma Manihere collab. Only saw sneak peek at it, but it looks good from what I can see. Bet it is gonna one of the hardest to cop too :frown:

uugh!
must resist!
must resist!

but i am weak..
I was really weak once I saw them on SP.:lol:

I’m trying to hold out on the burgs on jdsports but I’m might have to cave in now even though my anniversary is on the 3rd along my wife’s b-day the same day
:smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom