ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no problem with all whites, I'm saying too many shoes with all whites lately
I would say the same about TB everything. They need to bring back some two-tone designs like the solar orange / cream 1.0 / solar red 1.0

double up opportunity for you - sneakerboy x wish climas for $50
https://www.ymeuniverse.com/en/sale/men/sneakers/climacool-1-s-e-sneakerboy-x-wish
Meant to say clima UBs :smile:

Forgot what the collab is called that's intended to come out (too lazy to look too) but that seems like a repeat esp since I still have decent condition white 1.0s that I believe look better.

It was the J&D collab. But I saw on eBay samples of the all white pair and I think Kanye West has been spotted wearing them a couple of times.

Sneakerboy PB, Bait 93/16 Support UB, Clima UB with 1.0 knit, AMM x Invincible UB, and now these Reflect EQT. Too many all white shoes.

and thats if you don't already own any of: Cream Yeezys, UB 1.0 GR TW, UB 1.0 J&D, TW 2.0, TW 3.0.

yeah those rare cases of the TW 1.0, also wasn't Urban Outfitters seller these 1.0 with the translucent cage?

Nah I think they just used the wrong product photos, like a few sites did for those.

Certain blogs claimed the white outsole pairs were an EU exclusive but they never actually released, it was all based off confusion over the photos sites were using.

the Bait 93/16 EQT Support actually pretty nice in person, wish I bought them at discount instead of retail on RD tho lol. I may or may not even try for the AMM x Invincible UB. Like I said, too many all white shoes lol

Can't believe I bagged on these when they first came out. The blues in particular are pretty damn awesome.
fullsizeoutput_13bd.jpeg

Thank you guys for posting this. Got the burgundy and utility black for $137 each. I've been eyeing both for a while but was waiting on a good price. Awesome deal!

You're welcome. I bought the same two. I also was waiting for a little bit of a sale, didn't expect to get this good of a deal on them though, super stoked. I picked up the khaki 3.0s last week for $160 and I thought that was a good price haha.

is the sizing on all the ultra boost 3.0s UK sizing from wiggle? I noticed the utility black says UK but the others dont have UK next to the size.. just want to order the right size :smile:

Hi! Saw that wiggle site. Is that a legit site? Has someone got their orders from them? I'm still hesitant to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom