ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
StockX really missed the low hanging fruit of Streetwear (Supreme, Bape, Palace, etc). Every drop day during a season is sure bet for hype and website traffic. Could have taken market share away from ebay, reddit and grailed.

And some higher end watches have special personalizations. Found my Rs, but the listed ones are plain. Weak corporate strategy.

Why are you STILL talking about this issue?
Do you feel the need to make up stuff as you post?

None of my posts about this subject convey madness or disrespect toward your point of view. READ AGAIN. I like StockX, I use StockX. I like the Streetwear idea, you do not.

BFD. I'm sure Danny Boy and Josh could give a schiesse about my AND your opinion. Who cares? Chill out. USE some common sense.

IMG_0688.JPG

I'm hearing and seeing on the TL that it's starting tmrw. Should be interesting. Could be good and bad

IMG_2821.GIF

MUTHER @#$%^@#$@#

WHY ADIDAS, WHY?

I was ready to leave the sneaker life. Now your stupid shoes bring me back. Again.

thx fam.. i got hit with the "you already signed up" lol but never got a confirm email..

in for these and Futurecrafts :nthat:... man i hate and love this game sometimes!

thx fam.. i got hit with the "you already signed up" lol but never got a confirm email..

in for these and Futurecrafts :nthat:... man i hate and love this game sometimes!

The confirm email will take a while, like next-day delay lol.

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes: OK at those Xeno ultraboosts.

I can probably go to the store at lunch, but out of curiosity, does anyone know if the instore miadidas gets crazy?

Yeah ok, I don't know if I have time for that then.

I don't understand how these companies still sitting around with this limited waste half your day stuff lol.

Ever since entirely saying screw it to more limited releases, I've been a ton happier being able to buy what I want when I want, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to dedicate half a workday for a chance at a shoe :/

I didn't even realize ultraboost were still like that.

At least I don't have my hopes up lol.

You need to sign up.
With that link from a few pages back?

Like all things adidas with websites, I tried, it didn't work at first.

Dealing with their websites and apps are why I abandoned Adidas to start with lol.

After rotating my phone like 4 times for no reason (basically back to where it started) it tells me I've already signed up but I don't have any sort of confirmation or anything.

With that link from a few pages back?

Like all things adidas with websites, I tried, it didn't work at first.

Dealing with their websites and apps are why I abandoned Adidas to start with lol.

After rotating my phone like 4 times for no reason (basically back to where it started) it tells me I've already signed up but I don't have any sort of confirmation or anything.

http://m.adidas.com/us/mi_ultraboost_xeno-signup

Here ya go

So after we sign up do we wait for the code then go instore or will it just tell us to go instore. I know with the rainbows you had to go instore for the first drop then they did a sign up for the next two drops.

The sign up and email didn’t say anything about having to go instore but I know adidas is having some even on the 20th. I hope I don’t have to go instore man. Hate going to the city just to Wait on like

Back
Top Bottom