ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'd be nice to do the opposite of black upper/white heel/mid/outsole and I've got enough of the TB as it is already, wouldn't mind doing this version:
agm.png
agm.png

Yeah that’s nice too, damn now I’m second guessing what design I want :lol:

A white outsole on that design looks nice too

Heads up NYers. Decided to just take a look at the 5th ave store before I went to work(9:30). No line. I got a wristband which guarantees a pair. Not limited to 100 since I was 128 and it looks like they had plenty of wristbands left. You can either wait in line today in store to make it or make a reservation up until 10/26. The wait today is really long because there are 100+ people in line and they have a half hour to make their shoe. Depending on how long they take it could be a long wait. I decided to make a reservation for tomorrow. They said triple black probably won't be available by then but I wasn't planning on getting triple black anyway. I might come back during lunch to see if it's died down or not.

Also, someone told me it's coming out in November so I'm assuming that's when codes will be sent out for people online. So get your wristbands if you want! Pretty easy haha. IMG_20171020_095747.jpg

Thanks for the info Ima see if my boy can scoop a wrist band for me since I can’t get into the city today.

Not sure if I want the black or white outsole...
upload_2017-10-20_10-14-29.png
upload_2017-10-20_10-14-44.png

...or if I want these at all...lol.

Def go with the black out sole no reason to have a white outsole it’s just gunna get dirty really fast lol if you don’t want them let me know I live in ny and would gladly pick them up from you in person size 8.5 :rofl:

wow you cant do a regular heel cup, it automatically makes it xeno. Im no longer hype about these.

I just personally dont like how the whole cup isnt the xeno, the solid outline doesnt look right to me.

Thanks for registering your interest in mi UltraBOOST Xeno. The shoes are dropping at 10am EST on November 9, 2017 and in very limited supply. Watch your inbox and check #miultraboost on social media for updates.

Man I was really hoping to do all black with a white cage and white heel cup!!!! Sucks that they don’t allow it

Thanks for registering your interest in mi UltraBOOST Xeno. The shoes are dropping at 10am EST on November 9, 2017 and in very limited supply. Watch your inbox and check #miultraboost on social media for updates.
That directly contradicts their own T&C :lol:

Hi all.

I have two pairs of 1.0 boost (Mystery Grey & Core Black). I'm looking at getting 3.0 Dark Green's, do the 3.0's fit exactly the same? My mystery are 1/2 size up with no insoles (fit OK/semi tight). I wear my cores a full size up with insoles and fit OK. I

And also, is wiggle.com legit? It says free us shipping and the price is pretty low.

Hi all.

I have two pairs of 1.0 boost (Mystery Grey & Core Black). I'm looking at getting 3.0 Dark Green's, do the 3.0's fit exactly the same? My mystery are 1/2 size up with no insoles (fit OK/semi tight). I wear my cores a full size up with insoles and fit OK. I

And also, is wiggle.com legit? It says free us shipping and the price is pretty low.
3.0 are .5 down from 1.0 size

Wiggle is very legit, but ship in bag unless ordering 2+ pairs

Mobile says $220, seems to be price error
It’s 240 if you go with a XENO cage and 220 with a normal one
So $220 for a custom GR pair then $240 to add Xeno? That's a little bit of a bend over move by Adidas.

I guess if you really like Xeno, you gonna have to pay resell-ish territory prices. I cannot recall if they added tax to my MiAdidas rainbow pair so if I want Xeno, I would pay close to $260.

sneakersberry sneakersberry Just left. 45 min wait to make your shoe. No line for wristbands. Dude told me you can probably still get one but it depends on what time you get there. They were being vague lol.

So $220 for a custom GR pair then $240 to add Xeno? That's a little bit of a bend over move by Adidas.

I guess if you really like Xeno, you gonna have to pay resell-ish territory prices. I cannot recall if they added tax to my MiAdidas rainbow pair so if I want Xeno, I would pay close to $260.

Lol nah bro no matter what’s cage you get the heel cup and tongue tag will be XENO, but if you want a XENO cage you’ll have to pay the extra 20 splash. Personally I’m going with a normal black cage black upper and white XENO heel cup with a white XENO tongue tag and black outsole because it the closest thing I’ll ever get to my fav UB the black wood woods

Lol nah bro no matter what’s cage you get the heel cup and tongue tag will be XENO, but if you want a XENO cage you’ll have to pay the extra 20 splash. Personally I’m going with a normal black cage black upper and white XENO heel cup with a white XENO tongue tag and black outsole because it the closest thing I’ll ever get to my fav UB the black wood woods
you can probably get the Prides at a much lower price and take out the rainbow dots.

But hey if $240 ish(+, depending on your location) for em after tax+shipping doesn't bother you, go for it. Hopefully they look that dope in person.

sneakersberry sneakersberry Just left. 45 min wait to make your shoe. No line for wristbands. Dude told me you can probably still get one but it depends on what time you get there. They were being vague lol.
Thanks bro appreciated I might go when I can. I don’t feeling that much after check the design page and with the price, might hold on for now.

Back
Top Bottom