ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man..same model but different colorway for the dope Pusha.

And I still haven't UNDS the greys yet!

So to the AM4LDN... i'm really bummed because i LOVED the design since the MFG one.

The shoe feels really stiff at the front to keep the shape (at the end of the toebox) but it still feels weird... the PK also feels nothing like UB or older NMD PK (like the glitch camos / vapour grey era) it feels... alot more fragile and lighter...

The stripe / kinesiotape things i expected to be cheap and they are no big deal about it.

The boost is bouncy and soft but also feels different id say even more cushioning and also got a different texture (no more nipples) but a whole nipple pattern inside the boost.

The sole... just seems like plastic... from first glance id say WORSE than NMD ones.

So for me it is : Design A+ but mats not convincing at all for me id give it a C at best.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-10-21 at 18.24.00.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-21 at 18.24.00.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 62
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-21 at 18.24.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-21 at 18.24.10.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 60
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-21 at 18.24.27.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-21 at 18.24.27.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 62
The NMD City Sock 1 White Mountaineering is growing on me. It'll be great for the winter. I'm aware of the padding on the inside, any insight on the sizing compared to the other CS1's? Waterproof?

I know these come with an insole unlike the others, might that be the reason for a smaller fit? Because I'm normally an 8.5 and I wear my NMD's with an insole, should I go for the same size on these White Mountaineering or go up .5? Thanks

white-mountaineering-adidas-nmd-city-sock-5.jpg

So to the AM4LDN... i'm really bummed because i LOVED the design since the MFG one.

The shoe feels really stiff at the front to keep the shape (at the end of the toebox) but it still feels weird... the PK also feels nothing like UB or older NMD PK (like the glitch camos / vapour grey era) it feels... alot more fragile and lighter...

The stripe / kinesiotape things i expected to be cheap and they are no big deal about it.

The sole... just seems like plastic... from first glance id say WORSE than NMD ones.

So for me it is : Design A+ but mats not convincing at all for me id give it a C at best.
That’s a dissapointment. Not too surprised honestly.

The boost is bouncy and soft but also feels different id say even more cushioning and also got a different texture (no more nipples) but a whole nipple pattern inside the boost.

Is the Sole continental? The Sole looks horrible in those pictures

The NMD City Sock 1 White Mountaineering is growing on me. It'll be great for the winter. I'm aware of the padding on the inside, any insight on the sizing compared to the other CS1's? Waterproof?

I know these come with an insole unlike the others, might that be the reason for a smaller fit? Because I'm normally an 8.5 and I wear my NMD's with an insole, should I go for the same size on these White Mountaineering or go up .5? Thanks

You might be fine if your already putting an insole in. I took the insole out and it fit like my other CS1s also copped a half size up and left in the insoles in on those. They def aren't waterproof but are thicker than all the other CS1 due to the lining.

They custom made that sole for the AM4, probably because that entire shoe is made at one location from scratch. Wonder how it holds up to continental.

Went true to size. Didn't mess with the existing insole. Not waterproof. Favorite CS.

IMG_0674.JPG

Yo I’m not a fan of the CS2 model but those are seriously dope shoes. Colors are perfect on it

Also not a fan of the City Sock 2 because of design or even the City Sock 1 because of the flimsy wrapped mummy gauze look. Few Thread Regulars have a number of the First ones. These White Mountaineering were right after the first series. Still my favorite version of City Socks. Design was on point.

Also not a fan of the City Sock 2 because of design or even the City Sock 1 because of the flimsy wrapped mummy gauze look. Few Thread Regulars have a number of the First ones. These White Mountaineering were right after the first series. Still my favorite version of City Socks. Design was on point.
It's a toss up for me between the WM and TGWO CS1s. Will be interesting to see the Gore Tex ones, so far I keep seeing different samples so who knows which version will release

Voucher codes for xenos?

Shoes up... Needs voucher code...
Shoes have been up, they’ve only handed out codes in the NYC flagship but according to those who went the employee accompanies you throughout the entire process of designing your shoe and punches the voucher code in for you so you can’t sell it

Shoes have been up, they’ve only handed out codes in the NYC flagship but according to those who went the employee accompanies you throughout the entire process of designing your shoe and punches the voucher code in for you so you can’t sell it

Gotcha thanks!

Back
Top Bottom