ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
z1.jpg z2.jpg z3.jpg z4.jpg z5.jpg z6.jpg z7.jpg

I will probably sit and wait for under retail 4.0 wool's hopefully. I really think the pattern has gone downhill, it looks chunky.

the accelerator boosts. i need.

one of my favorite cleats i've owned were the white fg soleplate accelerators because marco etcheverry had them and dc united was the jam back in the 90s! It looks like the red upper will be turfs, and there is a third shoe.

lows are cool but man there are soo many drops over the next 2 months.. between all these 350's that are supposed to come out, the off-white collection... its going to be a brutal end of the year

tempted to get the MC 4.0s but damn i need to let go of one or two pairs to fund that. wallet took a beating getting bruno mars tix.

lows are cool but man there are soo many drops over the next 2 months.. between all these 350's that are supposed to come out, the off-white collection... its going to be a brutal end of the year
Yeah man...I'm already doing the math in my head and I'm going to have to miss at least one shoe that drops in that 9th-11th time frame.

Off Whites
Pharell NMDs (the ****boy in me is going to cop for the flip)
PackerxSolebox
Plus the possible non soccer KithxAdidas collab. Hell even the olive/brown Nemeziz from the soccer collection looks sick.

Last edited:
What boost could I wear? I've never walked in snow before XD
Only reason I say that is since the Primeknit is a Knit then when the snow gets it wet it will be extremely unpleasant

Although I haven't personally owned them, others here swear by response trail boosts (https://www.adidas.com/us/response-trail-shoes/BB3633.html)
If you still want the UB then you can also try the ATR Mid (https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-all-terrain-shoes/S82036) which has a more weather resistant upper

Both have beefed up soles which will help out with traction on snow

Back
Top Bottom