ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
57F76DE3-22E6-4502-AF3E-94FBEB58C61C.jpeg

The side profile makes it look dope, but the top view that @babyjs23 or @vinotwofour posted earlier has a kinda funky design. Hopefully you can see the image because IMGUR and Niketalk be having some issues sometimes.

3QFbbdm.jpg

dam good to know...i didnt realize boost had a shelf life.
What pair do you have that has a 12/14 prod? my og whites are 3/15 you must have got one of the first size runs for sure!

What pair do you have that has a 12/14 prod? my og whites are 3/15 you must have got one of the first size runs for sure!
Yea this is what I've been telling cats for a while now. I don't think boost will be good in the long run. Better to beat them now than to have them crumble later lol.

ADC US having sitewide sale. Use AFF30 for 30% off.
Go go go!

Edit: Does not apply to all items though :frown:

Yea this is what I've been telling cats for a while now. I don't think boost will be good in the long run. Better to beat them now than to have them crumble later lol.

you know my pure boosts like the OG black ones are still fairly bouncy. and thos are old af .. still very comfortable...

Hell, even if boost does lose a little bounce, thats fine by me.. I've had so many air maxes back in the day with failed air bubbles.. thats the worst! haha

solar red 1.0. They still are comfy but a fresh pair of boost you can tell there's a difference.

BASF said boost pellets will never crumble. The bounce loss probably due to insoles. Replace them and you’re golden; not DS golden but my beater 1.0s still got that spring

I just didnt like how the trail sole on the Kiths looks to pertrude on the sides in the aeriel pic. They look really good in the side profile pic though.

Back
Top Bottom