ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My cousin got these in already. Kith with the fast east coast shipping.

3m on these is crazy.
IMG_4132.JPG

Congrats to those who copped
wow, the details are dope.

Got my kiths and I didnt realize they were ATRs :lol:

Super happy with the impulse buy, these are awesome

I went TTS and they fit perfectly normal. /shrug

Screw it - I'm just gonna return the A16+ (CB) to the local adidas outlet store. Just called and they will accept the return. I was on hold with Adidas for over 30mins - I couldn't wait any longer lol. Not sure why it doesn't let you return them via their online return form. Must be a glitch in their system or something.

Screw it - I'm just gonna return the A16+ (CB) to the local adidas outlet store. Just called and they will accept the return. I was on hold with Adidas for over 30mins - I couldn't wait any longer lol. Not sure why it doesn't let you return them via their online return form. Must be a glitch in their system or something.

Same thing wh me recently. Have pure boost DPR's that need to go back. Ugh. Back to the mall I go!

Still haven't gotten a shipment confirmation from Kith - order submitted at 12:03 AM, payment posted and got the order confirmation but nothing after that. Anyone else in the same boat?

Still haven't gotten a shipment confirmation from Kith - order submitted at 12:03 AM, payment posted and got the order confirmation but nothing after that. Anyone else in the same boat?
Same boat. My order was submitted at the same exact time too. Really hoping they didn't oversell these

^damn those look really nice there. I find it funny that I'm in the Boost Thread the most when I don't wear boost that often. Wear my Adidas 350's pretty much daily. I need to add to my boost collection.

The more I stare at that damn shoe, the more I am certain I'm just gonna cop at resell. Better do it soon.

Back
Top Bottom