ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.a-ma-maniere.com/pages/shipping

Shipping

Please allow up to 2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-7 business days for delivery. Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of taxes. All orders are shipped using FedEx. We do ship internationally. If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged please contact FedEx to file a claim to be reimbursed for your package.

I bought in store. Got an 11 and a 12 cause I didn’t know the sizing. I wear an 11 in 3.0s. An 11 in these is a bit snug, but I don’t like how “floppy” the 12 is

There was no purchase limit in store then?

I checked their website (which is fairly bare-bones) to see if they had a purchase limit on release items such as one per customer. I ordered two UBs and want to enquire about having them shipped together (doubtful but gonna try). Thanks for the sizing info btw.

C514DE2A-1F95-48EB-8A9E-9B71F5218B08.jpeg
Chicken and waffles then head out for rams game. What are you guys eating?

D5C0B03E-F937-4326-BBAD-61AAFCA6B218.jpeg
Damn I kept trying to use Apple Pay and it kept saying that it didn’t go through. But I just used the link posted to look at your account and here is what I found. Is it safe to say they will cancel all my orders? Damn I really want my one pair at least

Damn I kept trying to use Apple Pay and it kept saying that it didn’t go through. But I just used the link posted to look at your account and here is what I found. Is it safe to say they will cancel all my orders? Damn I really want my one pair at least

Doesn't hurt to ask and explain your situation.

Locals in Atlanta, AMM is selling more pairs tonight, one of each model per customer, at their Launch party. Might be worth checking out. 10PM, FCFS.

Not going to lie, I never heard of AMM prior to this tour, but just because of this release I want to check out their shop if I'm in ATL someday.

What you’d think would be a no dambs given release by this small shop turned out to be a anti-reseller dream

Bravo, if the guys and girls there lurk NT

$350 for a money clip tho?

D5C0B03E-F937-4326-BBAD-61AAFCA6B218.jpeg
Doesn't say strictly to 1 pair per customer on each model.

Back
Top Bottom