ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sadly you’re probably right. I wanted both and got through for the NMDs before we knew theyd both be restocking throughout the day. If they didnt cancel mine I probably would have kept them, but figured id give it a shot first.

Lol I wasn’t talking about you bro. The restock in general.

I know that wasnt directed towards me, im just a little let down they actually canceled and trying to make myself feel better why I emailed them in the first place :rofl:

I presume it will go to "completed" when it's 'shipped'.
Just got a notification from paypal and the 2nd order (ultraboost) is “completed” NMD charge is still pending but i guess with thousands of orders they’re processing in no order.

anyone with a yeezy 700 wave runner pre-order that hasn't shipped or been refunded?
Many people in that boat. Since I was at work when they dropped my friend ordered pair that he is going to oop to me and his pair still hasn’t shipped. It’s so f***ing bad and the customer service is horrendous.

These AMM UB's got me more excited than any other shoe recently - idk what it is. The in hand / on feet pics are just looking too clean. Wasn't even stoked for the release, just happened to open this thread at the right time and grab some pairs.

These AMM restocks are quickly gone. I'm on the inventory issues page, but don't think I can compete with bots scooping up the restocks. I have an 8.5 ordered, but was hoping to get a 9 since that's my TTS in UB 3.0

I don't know, guys. I really wanted these at first but now that they sat I kinda don't want them any more. Part of the Consortium appeal is that they are limited and that not many can get them. Now that everybody has them they just aren't as spec... :lol:

...I couldn't finish typing that with a straight face.

Really nice to see a bunch of people able to obtain a pair, or the set, well after the release. Wish more drops were like this. In hand pics are looking good.

I don't know, guys. I really wanted these at first but now that they sat I kinda don't want them any more. Part of the Consortium appeal is that they are limited and that not many can get them. Now that everybody has them they just aren't as spec... :lol:

...I couldn't finish typing that with a straight face.

Really nice to see a bunch of people able to obtain a pair, or the set, well after the release. Wish more drops were like this. In hand pics are looking good.

like the dude in the yeezy thread who said he doesnt feel special anymore because of how abundant the 2.0s are :rofl:

yeah its a restock. AMM responded and canceled my NMDs per my request. Probably other canceled orders.

I wasnt in a spot to drop $400 and would much rather have the UBs. I wasnt expecting to get through for both.
Did you just email? I ordered both too. Don't need NMDs

Mine just shipped today

UPS says I have a package coming in from Savino tomorrow. Gotta be the 700s, right? Doubt they’d ship the grey PPs this soon.

Edit: YS email just came through. It’s the 700s. Ready for this wave... months later lol

Last edited:
UPS says I have a package coming in from Savino tomorrow. Gotta be the 700s, right? Doubt they’d ship the grey PPs this soon.

Nah I also have a package from YS that says it'll be coming in tomorrow, and I didn't cop 700s but I did cop grey powerphase. They won't actually be delivered tomorrow.

edit - Nevermind, my UPS shipment is from Proper not YS. My PPs from YS haven't shipped yet.

Last edited:
when/why do they say coming from Savino? the belugas I got from YS said they were coming from "fulfillment"

Back
Top Bottom