ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys. Haven't been here for a long while and it's been real nice on my wallet. Hah. GF saw MC3.0s on Instagram and keeps hinting to me she wants em. Anyone got any leads? Thanks in advance!

If she can fit GS sizes, try checking out your local Kids Footlocker. I just picked up a backup pair of MC 3.0s for $130 + tax on Sunday.

983C3568-CC53-41C8-859F-F3AA745CF756.jpeg 86F76FAC-6B5D-4AF7-BC1D-A3686DE0ED29.jpeg
Worst experience ever!! Ordered from ASOS almost 2 weeks ago, just got them. 2 pairs of CS2 No double boxes. They went around the world before arrived. How come they even rip of both side of the boxes, smh. Not order from them ever again. I know I don’t wear box but at least let me have it to put the shoe back in lol.

P8ieSVq.gif

983C3568-CC53-41C8-859F-F3AA745CF756.jpeg 86F76FAC-6B5D-4AF7-BC1D-A3686DE0ED29.jpeg
Worst experience ever!! Ordered from ASOS almost 2 weeks ago, just got them. 2 pairs of CS2 No double boxes. They went around the world before arrived. How come they even rip of both side of the boxes, smh. Not order from them ever again. I know I don’t wear box but at least let me have it to put the shoe back in lol.
Damn that sucks. I order mad clothes from them and never had a problem. Always seemed to be on point. Even sent a late return and the still honored it.

on the topic of destroyed boxes….size uk is a garbage company

never ordering from them again….box came in pieces inside of a plastic bag with the shoes not even all the way in the box

Hmm.
Jd,size? and Asos always questionable, but imo case to case basis regarding their shipping/packing issue.

I've bought 3 times from size? and was fortunate. My recent purchase last month of a pair of inikis and eqts, they came inside a pretty cool big carton box and nothing were damaged.

haha all uk websites, TBF I'd never really heard of double boxing until I became a head and started reading forums like this. Must be a UK/IRE thing

haha all uk websites, TBF I'd never really heard of double boxing until I became a head and started reading forums like this. Must be a UK/IRE thing

Not entirely true. Bought my iniki from sevenliverpool and they came double boxed and that packaging was impressive. Not your typical brown box. It was their own brand's packaging.

If it says knit upper then it might not be primeknit. They would specifically say primeknit if it is so.
Is it pixelknit like the OGs or are they different, the OG knit was pretty stretchy thought it was a different kind of PK.

Is it pixelknit like the OGs or are they different, the OG knit was pretty stretchy thought it was a different kind of PK.
They are not pixel knit, glitch knit or prime knit. They are all straight mesh and seem really cheap when you put em on. I got the black and white pair and the cream pair. Decent enough shoes but don't hold a candle to the og turbo reds or the milled leathers.

Back
Top Bottom