ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89BE50A1-F02E-469E-9ECF-052E761AA79B.png

Well... I had to do it and contact AMM. My conscience couldn’t handle it haha. Good guys though to refund the customs fees and send a prepaid return shipping label. Funny how they responded to my mail regarding this issue in less than 1 hour and when I asked about shipping one week after the drop it took them 3 days to respond *Kanye shoulder shrug GIF*.

Just got back from vacation from East Coast and came back to my own Xmas unboxing:
20171229_090753.jpg
Sucks because the two I was looking forward to didn't fit how I like.

Lux is def thinner than SNS x SS v2 and since they readily available, will look for. 5sz down from SNS x SS v2 size.

AMM UBs feel the same. The thinner material doesn't make the toe box feel lock down so will might look for .5sz down. Not sure though, seeing them in person, I prefer the white 1.0s.

And finally, first yeezys ever. Quite impressed on boost comfort. I would say squisher than ultra boost, almost as squishy as eqt 93/17. Silhouette just looks weird as hell for me on foot. Maybe gotta get used to it because CW is sick.

Really bummed about the 2 that don't fit. Kinda makes me think that the thinner materials and bigger toe box don't give that lockdown feel I'm used to.

Anyways looking forward to a boostful 2018.

Happy New Years Boost Fam.

Why are people jumping on mesh NMDs with a tiger patch while PK cashmere NMDs are sitting? And they’re collabed by the same store and at the same price...

People have different styles. Or in some cases resellers went after the more limited shoe

That strange feeling you get look down at those Yeezy’s goes away after a day of wear :wink:

How limited are the AMM nmd vs the just invincible nmds?

The AMM NMDs are beauts

I agree. I love both. But I feel the Nmd had a little less stock then the ub. I could be wrong. This Nmd has gotten hype more then the amm so that could be a contributing factor.

weirdly enough size US 7.5 i haven't been able to find on sites where nearly every other size is sitting. It's a good shoe for sure, my brother loves his pair.

Main contributing factor is neither Invincible nor Neighborhood did an online release, only in store last month. So these drops are the only chance at the shoes for most

Back
Top Bottom