ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saw this in the roundtwo video, and was wondering what they were....Paid the dude 120$ for them (geez....) but they look like 'reversed 3m?!?!' or ..... samples?.....or fakes?.....
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 4.36.55 PM.png

I wouldn't be surprised if those are fakes since reps pass through them frequently.

Reminds me that I have 2 pairs somewhere.
Just how many Day One's were released? 2 drops seperately right?
Day One as a collection? IIRC, the capsules (accompanied by apparel) started with the Pure Boosts (an Olive and Black), then a release involving a couple of basketball shoes, then the ^ UB, and I think they're currently on their 4th (or 5th) with stuff like the Terrex trail shoe.

Anyone have any input on runner inn? I have searched this forum and online and have found mixed reviews. It is like they ship fast or not at all.

Sometimes can't beat their pricing, legit Euro site. Think Spanish, but shipped through the Netherlands last time. About week to ten business days. No real issues. Think was box in bag.

Has anyone ordered from Oki-ni? I ordered 2 pairs of ATRs on the 24th and I have not heard back lol! I tried emailing them but I have not received a response.

I've ordered from them before, no issues. I also ordered some pairs from them last week, and haven't heard anything on them yet but wasn't quite expecting anything soon because of the holidays.

Is anyone else going to have the 4.0 CNY? Need a 11.5 to wear.
Couldn't get through ADC slow captchas fast enough.

I'm scared cuz those jeans might stain your creams haha

:wow: yea, these wont stay on long.. i usually spray the shoes and my pants wh scotcguard to help cut down on bleeding |l ..i been trying to break in these pants for so long but usually only get around to wearing them 1/x week if that... not a good combination that i love white shoes =\

saw this in the roundtwo video, and was wondering what they were....Paid the dude 120$ for them (geez....) but they look like 'reversed 3m?!?!' or ..... samples?.....or fakes?.....
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 4.36.55 PM.png

Round Two is the gamestop of sneakers/streetwear. Every episode they finesse and get steals with their offers. The latest ep they got like 20k worth in supreme bogos while ending up paying like half that.

Back
Top Bottom