ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://wellgosh.com/adidas-ultraboost-core-black.html
FB50B986-D4C3-4C70-AB70-AA7C045974E0.jpeg

StockX allows tried on shoes per their terms.

https://help.stockx.com/sneakers/how-does-stockx-define-deadstock-sneakers

Anything that would be acceptable to be sold in a retail setting is fair game. Now that’s obviously up to their discretion.

GOAT is the company that is very strict. Won’t allow chipped paint, stains, frayed threads, or any sort of defect through.

StockX will get you a lower price, but GOAT will objectively give you a more consistent product

**** GOAT. I sold my brand new 1.0 triple whites and the box was obviously damaged in shipping. they send me pics of the box torn in half, and a big *** footprint on the back of the shoe. (I obviously didn't send it in like this). UPS won't submit a claim unless i have a phone number for goat; good luck trying to find that online. And of the four "tickets" i've opened, three have been deleted without a single response. I'm trying to get them to send them back to me now and they wont even do that.

Did any anyone hit the hu races on undftd just now. I had two carted but could not checkout in time.

BB6174_01_standard.jpg

that's a nice CW actually, didn't hear anything about it coming out either, would like to see it in person

I was actually on the restock app when it hit. But I was on the toilet; I was only able to cart cause I was yelling at my son to bring me my wallet.
Same here. Lol. I think it would have been too late anyways. People are saying you had to be on there at 8am in order to have had a chance. Restock app was late as usual.

Anything that would be acceptable to be sold in a retail setting is fair game. Now that’s obviously up to their discretion.

GOAT is the company that is very strict. Won’t allow chipped paint, stains, frayed threads, or any sort of defect through.

StockX will get you a lower price, but GOAT will objectively give you a more consistent product

you can't make blanket statements though....both times I've ordered from GOAT, I've received a pair of beluga 1.0 with a huge defect that i noticed out of the box and the second time the box was all smashed up and barely even held the shoes. Every time l order from Stockx pairs are completely perfect deadstock with crispy boxes...not to mention have all arrived faster than my two purchases from goat

i let goat know they were trash and know nothing about quality checking and uninstalled the app and been using stockx exclusively with no problems.

Last edited:
I've had issues purchasing from both Goat and Stockx. Goat is usually more strict on shoes coming in from sellers. Stockx usually let a lot of things slide (i.e, damaged box, missing some stuff, minor defects). Goat allows you to refund for Goat credits. Stockx, you would have to contact them and explain your issue and hopefully they allow you to return or take a small small discount.

With that said, please show us pics of your used shoes

Can’t speak for goat but stockx was strict with rejecting my sale. My boost have a minor tear In the boost lettering of the insole. 1/6 inch of the T in boost was missing. It was rejected as manufacture defect. Both companies use humans to validate so there’ll be variation of rejections.

Stockx will charge the seller the selling fee regardless of the defect (you sell them a nike yeezy and they feel the color is off due to oxidation - you’ll get charged with a huge fee) with goat you have option of decreasing the price and they’ll send it back etc without huge fee

I’ve only used GOAT once, and I’m actually waiting for that order to come in. I haven’t had any experience with StockX. I’ll report back, once I get my package.

Both are fine. Moving the thread discussion on.

There's always going to negatives experiences with anything. Even buying direct from Adidas.

Any news on the new AM4 models? Still want to pickup a AM4LDN.

Any UK heads want to oop me? :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom