ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have a v2 that has sole separation on the lateral side. not only is the sole separating, but its rolling up like a fruit roll up under the shoe. anyone ever had this?

less than 10 casual wears on this shoe btw. i would make a case to send back to adidas, but i really like this pair. may do it anyway

This is a long shot but does anyone own/know someone who owns a sz 12 or above burgundy 1.0, if they even exist? If yes and willing to sell DM me please :smile: Biggest sz ive ever seen is an 11.5.

i have a v2 that has sole separation on the lateral side. not only is the sole separating, but its rolling up like a fruit roll up under the shoe. anyone ever had this?

less than 10 casual wears on this shoe btw. i would make a case to send back to adidas, but i really like this pair. may do it anyway
Post a pic pls

Boost is settling down. Hasn’t been the same since 1.0.
i find this true.. there are so many pairs boost shoes out that are actually nice . if you want an everyday, there are plenty of UB silhouettes to choose from, if you want something a little different, consortium collabs could be had and or numerous NMD's,

the only UBs that are expensive are 1.0's and for good reason, good news is, there are plenty of other formidable choices (sub-$300) so you dont have to spend $500+

Just saw these on IG. Anyone know anything about them?

IMG_7387.jpg

i find this true.. there are so many pairs boost shoes out that are actually nice . if you want an everyday, there are plenty of UB silhouettes to choose from, if you want something a little different, consortium collabs could be had and or numerous NMD's,

the only UBs that are expensive are 1.0's and for good reason, good news is, there are plenty of other formidable choices (sub-$300) so you dont have to spend $500+
NMDs aren't that much different from UB.

It’s really simple. Production has went up so it’s easier to get. More CW’s, collabs, & variety = less hype because of more choices.

Back
Top Bottom