ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
y-3-fw18-footwear-details-01-320x213.jpg

Anyone know what this model is called? Seems weird seeing a silhouette like this with boost

Damn, I'm tempted to go to that LA popup but I know it's going to be mayhem and I'm not down with that at all.

Anniversary pair is trash. Should have done a purple heel cup if anything but I wouldn't pay 180 for it, def not 220. Adidas design team has their heads up their asses. I'm saving money but frustrated at the same time

It's the anniversary of Boost, not UB, whats why the color matches the original Energy Boost.

Reactions: gir
On feet pics? And hows the comfort?
Comfort is not on the level of a UB or EQT, I'd imagine this is more in line with the bball shoes with boost/reinforced plates (even though I wouldn't play in these, upper isn't suited for it). Responsive, but not as cushy as the aforementioned models. We'll see how they fare under extended wear.

Threw them on this evening, but I probably will be wearing them with sweats/joggers rather than jeans most of the time. I used to play/wear using some of the old FYW models back in the day (the old Kobe/Top Ten 2000 for example), so I'm a little partial to them. But they're definitely a funky design as a lifestyle shoe. Couple of gripes are the way the lacing cause the material to fold at the mid foot, and that the back 'tab' flows outward (although, on the plus side, it doesn't dig into the achilles).
BYW1254.jpg
BYW1254.jpg

Comfort is not on the level of a UB or EQT, I'd imagine this is more in line with the bball shoes with boost/reinforced plates (even though I wouldn't play in these, upper isn't suited for it). Responsive, but not as cushy as the aforementioned models. We'll see how they fare under extended wear.

Threw them on this evening, but I probably will be wearing them with sweats/joggers rather than jeans most of the time. I used to play/wear using some of the old FYW models back in the day (the old Kobe/Top Ten 2000 for example), so I'm a little partial to them. But they're definitely a funky design as a lifestyle shoe. Couple of gripes are the way the lacing cause the material to fold at the mid foot, and that the back 'tab' flows outward (although, on the plus side, it doesn't dig into the achilles).
BYW1254.jpg
BYW1254.jpg

repped for the review.. they look better on feet IMO and great wh jeans.

Seriously considering heading to 747 Warehouse but I’m fairly certain it will be a massive chit show.

The drops are insane tho.

BYW1254.jpg
BYW1254.jpg

I want a pair, but not for retail. I think the actual basketball version looks better though. These look sort of unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom