ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my wife a pair of the UB X's for Christmas because she didn't like the comfort of her shoes (Toms, clogs for the OR, etc). She hadn't asked for them or anything. She loves em.

A couple months ago, at the time of the glitch, I told her I could get her the Anni UB's at a discount. Her response? " I love the ones you got me! Why would I want more?"

Disaster averted...

Got my wife a pair of the UB X's for Christmas because she didn't like the comfort of her shoes (Toms, clogs for the OR, etc). She hadn't asked for them or anything. She loves em.

A couple months ago, at the time of the glitch, I told her I could get her the Anni UB's at a discount. Her response? " I love the ones you got me! Why would I want more?"

Disaster averted...
Whereas my response during the Adi glitch was "just remember...every pair you get yourself I need a match"

Followed by us sitting down and going through the entire site and her not liking anything enough for me to spend my money. That was worse than actually spending my money

Damn, that's almost $400cad for climas.
I'm pretty happy I goofed up on my order with size, contacted JD through facebook over weekend and they canceled my order.
Was gonna order again once they restock but I'll give it a pass at $400.

does anyone know any sites with a size 6 womens core black 3.0 ultra boost for the same $120 as eastbay sale price? my girl went to order em the first day of that sale but they sold out. she really wants a pair for work. any leads are much appreciated :smokin

Damn, that's almost $400cad for climas.
I'm pretty happy I goofed up on my order with size, contacted JD through facebook over weekend and they canceled my order.
Was gonna order again once they restock but I'll give it a pass at $400.

I think the worst part is JD actually charges VAT. Which is 20% and shouldn't be added to international orders. If they didn't, the total order after duties, taxes and DHL fees (accounting for duties and taxes paid on the VAT less price) is closer to $300 with shipping...

I emailed then to refund VAT because I've been looking into it and most EU stores automatically do not charge VAT but you have to push some into refunding it because they do not have to refund it on international orders when not requested. So to the government, the outward package looks like no VAT is charged based off their receipts. But on their site it clearly states VAT is included. Anyway, I'm on a social media tirade and also asked their CS to escalate it to a supervisor because the current agent sounds stupid.

I think the worst part is JD actually charges VAT. Which is 20% and shouldn't be added to international orders. If they didn't, the total order after duties, taxes and DHL fees (accounting for duties and taxes paid on the VAT less price) is closer to $300 with shipping...

I emailed then to refund VAT because I've been looking into it and most EU stores automatically do not charge VAT but you have to push some into refunding it because they do not have to refund it on international orders when not requested. So to the government, the outward package looks like no VAT is charged based off their receipts. But on their site it clearly states VAT is included. Anyway, I'm on a social media tirade and also asked their CS to escalate it to a supervisor because the current agent sounds stupid.

I think the worst part is that your shoe box will be straight destroyed when you receive it from JD. I have yet to receive a box fully intact from a JD order. I do however call each time and get a discount code for a future order...

I think the worst part is that your shoe box will be straight destroyed when you receive it from JD. I have yet to receive a box fully intact from a JD order. I do however call each time and get a discount code for a future order...

Really don't think I'm ever going to order from there again.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

Copped these Solar Reds 1.0s off GOAT for $120 shipped, was super scared they would come in with a small tear or rip somewhere because of that price tag but nope, they came in great condition, even with the sole intact fully, very beautiful shoe now I know why the 1.0s are so highly regarded (these are my first 1.0s).
IMG_5176.JPG
IMG_5177.JPG

Looks like whomever you bought it from off goat knew the mandatory lace swap. Did they also come with the original laces?

Bahahhaha man you sniped those, had in my cart. Got tied up at work went back and they were gone. Congrats.
Sorry about that. I've been looking for a pair for a while. Almost bought a pair off Goat the day before the ebay sale for $240, but was busy that day so I held off.

You have the Baits in a size 14? :nerd:
Yeah I bought those a few months ago off Goat for $290 and have been too busy to find them a new home lol.

I got excited for the Baits but I realized resell is pretty much close to retail so if anything i'll just get them from somewhere else lol.

Back
Top Bottom